“You'd find it hard to beat this place in Marrakech”
Review of Pepe Nero

Pepe Nero
Ranked #26 of 901 Restaurants in Marrakech
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: PEPE NERO Restaurant Marrakech : A place of flavours on motion where the senses are constantly coddled Khalid and his team represent the same soul of a single ingredient: Excellence. This where I devote myself body and soul to my passion: cooking We strive to always be precise in our gestures, attentive to the oven, skilled with knives, a sharpened sense of smell, an eye to the market, intransigent with the quality of ingredients and demanding in the kitchen.The battle I fight every day with my team is the oldest in the world:That between the hand and fire.We created the sort of restaurant we would like to find ourselves..Pepe Nero was born to engage and satisfy our passion : Taste, without any constraints or formalisms, with simplicity.But not only. We believe that there has been a generational change in customers who are rather apprehensive of locations that are over formal.With this new role we want to clear away taboos and bring haute cuisine into step with the times.
Reviewed December 11, 2013

As with just about everywhere in this city extremely hard to locate, taxi is a must. The decor, the service and the food was excellent. As you might expect you do pay a small premium for this, but only small and well worth it. Excellent setting for a quiet romantic meal with good attentive service. Only thing I didn't like was the guy who escorted us to our taxi afterwards wanted a separate tip from that that we had already left in the restaurant.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Restaurant finished with attention to detail, ornate hand-painted doors, mosaic everywhere perfect, incredible carved plaster ceilings, modern paintings and positioned to finish a beautiful indoor garden between tables typical of the most beautiful RIAD.
The food: salmon carpaccio of tuna with finely chopped herbs and flavors, lamb-Mechoui well-cooked and soft with flavors of herbs, not too sugary sweet, fine wine. I recommend a white GEROUNNE of Morocco.
Perfect service, not a drop of wine on the table, pay attention to every wish and ever present. The Chef greets you at the exit asking Comments
Prices in 2 people from € 70 to € 100 of which VAT at 10%.
Always leave a tip of 10/15% depending on the service.

1  Thank Tucson2013
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My wife and I went to this restaurant on our last evening in Marrakech.Our Riad (Riad Al Badia) made the table reservation for us.

The menu was mainly Italian dishes well presented and nicely cooked. The service was good and friendly, in fact we were joking with the waiters right up to the end of the evening.

I would certainly recomend this restaurant for a romantic meal. the decor is typically Morrocan

Reviewed December 7, 2013

The interior decor is amazing and the service is brilliant. Courteous and polite. They even came to our Riad and escorted us to the restaurant!

The food was lovely and the meat was very tasty. The portions were actually very large and I wasn't able to finish everything!

I would definitely recommend this restaurant. A Marrakech must!!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

It was worth going through the labirinths of Marrakesh with a small kid in arms. After almost thinking we are lost and giving up the idea of italian food for one evening, we finaly got there (the sighposts is a good idea!) We got all of this together - good food in beautiful place and exceptional service. I felt bad for not having a smaller change to leave a bit bigger tip, as the waiter was so nice to our daughter.