“A wonderful meal”
Review of Pepe Nero

Pepe Nero
Ranked #24 of 895 Restaurants in Marrakech
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: PEPE NERO Restaurant Marrakech : A place of flavours on motion where the senses are constantly coddled Khalid and his team represent the same soul of a single ingredient: Excellence. This where I devote myself body and soul to my passion: cooking We strive to always be precise in our gestures, attentive to the oven, skilled with knives, a sharpened sense of smell, an eye to the market, intransigent with the quality of ingredients and demanding in the kitchen.The battle I fight every day with my team is the oldest in the world:That between the hand and fire.We created the sort of restaurant we would like to find ourselves..Pepe Nero was born to engage and satisfy our passion : Taste, without any constraints or formalisms, with simplicity.But not only. We believe that there has been a generational change in customers who are rather apprehensive of locations that are over formal.With this new role we want to clear away taboos and bring haute cuisine into step with the times.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I am not surprised that this restaurant has so many superb reviews. The building is gorgeous, the staff both attentive and friendly and the food very tasty. Two super meals there during our stay. You do need to book though but worth it.

There are newer reviews for Pepe Nero

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Complimentary glass of Champagne, really exquisite food, large portions and top quality service from a smiling waiter, a fair price in the most romantic setting I have ever been... What can I ask more from a restaurant?

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Back to Pepe Nero after more than a year, we had once more such a good dinner that we went back a second night of our weekend in Marrakech. We chose this time dishes from both menus, Moroccan and Italian, with equal satisfaction. With the roast lamb, deserve special mention, the guinea-fowl ravioli ... a real delicacy and the tuna carpaccio: Exquisite.

The bill absolutely not expensive, considering the quality.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Was expecting much more as it was rated No, 2 on trip advisor! Not much more to say about the place, Surroundings where very nice, service was very good, but the food was very confusing and yes I knew it was meant to be Italian orientated, BUT ! I just didn’t get it. I went with two other couples and they all said the same, too smaller portions, confusing ingredients & combinations....... Just felt like they are trying too hard on the modern side..... I understand fine dining but I just can’t get around in understanding their concept. It wasn’t horrible or anything, it just wasn’t WOW!
Left the place very disappointed with the overal experience, it just didn’t tick ALL the boxes for me.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Just had the slow roasted lamb rack, sea bass and a good but inexpensive bottle of italian wine - very delicious! Impeccable service, lots of extras that came before and after. Phantastic experience in the heart of Marrakesh. A minor point to mention was the strange music they play from bad speakers in the wall. Apart from that: worth every penny, highly recommended!