“I can't give this riad enough credit!”
Review of Riad Jakoura

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Riad Jakoura
Ranked #953 of 1,132 Marrakech B&B and Inns
London
“I can't give this riad enough credit!”
Reviewed May 21, 2011

When we arrived we were greeted by Rachid who is extremely friendly and really can't do enough for you! The room was fairly small and dark but nice enough and you never spend anytime in your room as there is too much to see in Marrakech! The rest of the riad is really nice espeicaly the room terrace. The riad staff are always making you drinks, pancakes and tagines! I'd seriosuly recommend this riad and can't imagine not staying here if I visited Marrakech again! If this is your first time in Marrakech then the staff at this riad are staff you can trust to show you around or take you on a trip to the Atlas Mountains which I'd also recommend. They are genuinely nice people and help you not to get ripped off in Marrakech- book it!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Antelope459

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Amsterdam
Reviewed May 14, 2011

When I first entered the riad, it struck me how quiet it was. And how super friendly the staff was! They gave me a room with 2 beds, even though I was alone, and I just loved it: warm colours and in such a nice typically Moroccan style! I had no problem finding my way to the square from there, and loved it, every time I was full of impressions, to return to the riad and relax, in my room or in one of the communal places. I also took a trip with them into the desert and it was the best of the best. Rachid was so much fun and so was the driver. Not in any way did it feel commercial. So now I am back home and I truely miss Jakoura! I hope to be back one day...

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank lovingspecialplaces
glasgow
Reviewed May 12, 2011

I couldn't say enough good things about the staff, they go out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable, the mint tea is always flowing and they are always willing to help out with any advice. It's worth booking tours through them as they price things fairly and everything is included unlike most of the other operators out there.
I also went to a trip to a public hammam with Fatima and it was a great experience, it was far cheaper and much more authentic than going to the ones for tourists.

The Riad is neat and comfortable, my room was a single and was a good size, I sneaked a peak at some of the other rooms and they were all nice too. There's a rooftop patio and a lounge where is was really great to able to socialise with the other guests while enjoying the endless cups of mint tea and shisha that Rachid provides!

Riad Jakoura is excellent value for money, I honestly couldn't recommend enough, they are such great people and really make you feel like family. Thank you so much Rachid, Hamid, Fatima and the other nice lady in the kitchen, you all helped to make my stay amazing!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo