“Hotel Aday”

Ranked #390 of 1,145 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Sacramento
“Hotel Aday”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

This is where I stayed on my very first night in Marrakech and it was great. I was totally overwhelmed with the millions of people and crazy traffic but as soon as my husband and I found the Hotel Aday, I was able to relax. The rooms are small, but clean. The beds are small, but comfortable with clean, crisp sheets. The shower is hot and the employees are friendly. The stairs are steep, so careful going up to the third floor.

When we returned to Marrakech we were thinking about splurging on a more expensive room for our last night in town, but we decided that the Hotel Aday was easy and comfortable, so we stayed a second night. I recommend it!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tessa A

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Czech first
sussex
Reviewed November 6, 2011

This little guesthouse is right next to the Djma el Fnaa and a very convenient base if you're coming and going from marrakech. I made it my base for 10 days in October between trips to the mountains and desert. The owner, Hussain, was very helpful and friendly, and I really felt at home there. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. There's no breakfast but you can pop over to the Medina hotel for a fabulous 2 Euro breakfast (Coffee, bread, fresh juice, omelette) on the roof terrace. I paid 100 dh per night and slept really well- if you ask for a room on the ground floor it's cool and quiet and there's no need for air-con!
Thanks Hussain, and Fatima, and all the lovely people at Hotel Aday.. I will definitely come back , Inshallah!

Room Tip: ground floor rooms are tiled and keep cool
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank lesleySussex
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 9, 2011

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was tiny but it had a small window and a small sink. Pretty clean. There are shared bathrooms on each floor, but only a few showers. There is a nice rooftop patio and a small courtyard. They helped us with our laundry helped us book a camel trek into the desert. Great location only minutes from Djemma el Fna. Very inexpensive. Good value for backpackers.

Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank southpole526
Travelers also viewed these Marrakech hotels
Hotel Central Palace
#247 of 499 in Marrakech
Riad Layla Rouge
Riad Layla Rouge
#249 of 1,145 in Marrakech

Been to Hotel Aday? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Aday

Property: Hotel Aday
Address: 111 Derb Sidi Bouloukat | Riad Zitoun el Kedim, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Location: Morocco > Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region > Marrakech
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Airport Transportation
Ranked #390 of 1,145 B&Bs / Inns in Marrakech
Hotel Class:2 star — Hotel Aday 2*
Family Home Into a small hotel for budget traveler IS aproximite Jammaa lafna space, The souk of Marrakech and beyond hestorique Majority of monuments of the City ideal for Young Students Showers are free and collective The rooms are Situated around a small patio architechtural complying traditon ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Hotel Aday reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.