Overall this hotel is true to the Four Seasons brand. The rooms are spacious, the hotel was not too busy (although it was July), and the staff were very friendly albeit maybe a bit laxidasical with a few things (pool staff seemed inattentive at times). No real qualms though. If staying and eating at the hotel for breakfast the choices can get quite repetitive, however, and is limited to a buffet style. This all being said, the property is expansive, luxurious, and spacious. Certainly the place to stay when traveling to a city like Marrakesh. Overall, an excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech