We are midway through our stay in Marrakech. I chose the four seasons as the group is my usual preference when traveling, because of their standard of accommodation and service. We certainly have not been disappointed!
Granted the hotel possibly does not offer the most authentic Moroccan experience in terms of the decor. But the resort is stunning, cleverly designed with beautiful features. The gardens are a credit, perfectly maintained with flourishing planting wherever you look. The two pools are also beautiful, large and spacious with very comfortable loungers.
There is a good choice of places to eat, at lunch time the pool restaurant offers a good menu, although the addition of a few traditional Moroccan dishes might be good. In the evening there is an Italian restaurant, amazing Moroccan buffet and a bar menu. There is also an additional Indian night and Italian offering in the bar. We have tried all and all are fantastic. Breakfast is also very good.
Our room is large and comfortable with everything you could need, a large closet, minibar and kettle, huge bathroom and loungers outside.
All fabulous - and to save the best until last the staff are ALL AMAZING! Right from the mint tea on arrival we have been made to feel welcome and at home, with everyone offering smiles and assistance with everything you need. All of the waiters are so friendly and efficient and the pool guys could not be more helpful nor do more for you. Everyone on the concierge desk and reception are lovely and again will do all they can to help you. Housekeeping are thorough and happy too. The manager of the resort shop could not do more to help and inform us too.
A memorable stay and relaxing holiday in a beautiful resort made special by a great team of staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech