New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #48 of 511 Hotels in Marrakech
Ponta Grossa, PR
“Number 1 in Morocco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

When I planned our trip to Morocco and figured out there was a 4Seasons in Marrakesh I had no doubt this was the perfect place , so I booked it for Christmas. As always 4 Seasons did its best and we had the great service and cozy atmosphere , typical of the chain. My mother and I got a terrible food poising (I even passed out and started vomiting like crazy) and the hotel staff was really attentive and cared for us. This is way better than the other big hotels in city, and beats the beautiful and charming ryads.
ps: the pools are beautiful, so sad it was too cold for a late afternoon swim.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank blondcybu
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear blondcybu,

I can not wait to read your note to the team. To let them see that it is worthy all the effort to show genuine concern for the guests. To be real and to care because it matters.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Please let me know if in the future I may be of help within Four Seasons or Morocco. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Felix

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

amazing hotel and service . the staff they are so professional I'm sure the managers of this hotel they are very qualified to be manager in four season hotel to choose they perfect team . food is great . room is very nice

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tags2014
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear E101,

My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. I am reading your review and thinking how important has been to connect with you. You would have not been so gracious in your rating and your comments otherwise.

When the wrong this comes to your table it can be just a tiny spot on your meal experience or a major negative feeling about the attention to detail and listening of the Resort. Thank you.

I know that you are planning to come back. Please let me know, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Yours Cordially,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

We had a wonderful stay here, the staff are all very polite and helpful. The hotel grounds are beautiful and very peaceful, and everything is well maintained. The food is lovely and despite receiving the wrong meal due to a language barrier, we were not disappointed. The rooms are fairly spacious, with a lovely balcony area. My only concerns were some miscommunications from concierge but it was quickly sorted, and the very small gym....but then most people would not be visiting the gym on a leisure trip to Marrakech!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank E101
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear E101,

Yours Cordially,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is a beautiful hotel with exceptional service. The staff are wonderful and do everything to make your stay a pleasure. The kids club and young adults club were the best I have seen. The parties in the evening for the children were fabulous and the staff were caring and enthusiastic. There were activities suitable for my 5 year old and 10 year old boys.

The breakfast buffet and the Italian restaurant were both excellent and very well managed. It is clear that the entire hotel is very well managed - the concierge, the pool boys and the staff at the spa were superb. Even the hotel shop is amazing and sells the highest quality items made in Morocco.

There were beautiful displays of roses everywhere and rooms and bathrooms were lovely. It is hard to fault the hotel in any way but it could do with one more restaurant. The hotel is so wonderful that it is difficult to leave and the food choice can be limiting after a week's stay. It would be good if the lunchtime pool restaurant remained open at night.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Jo G,

It is very late at night, and I am seating down going over the reviews and responding them. Truth to be told, I am a bit tired after the full day running around but when I read your note it brings energy in me. Thank you very much for taking the time to write about us and the team. I am Felix Murillo the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. We have opened a few times Azzera, the Outdoor Restaurant around the pool at night, and it is true that it becomes quite lovely.
Please Jo G let me know when you return, or if I may be of assistance within Morocco or Four Seasons, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.
Cordially,
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Very good hotel close to the airport and 10 minutes drive from the Medina. Overall a good experience but lacking in Moroccan charm.
Called reception three times regarding a car booking but was never called back - even after being promised i would be. Not what i would expect from the Four Seasons.
Room service was an odd experience as i felt they were haggling me to order more.

Room Tip: Best to ask for a room with a view over the pools or the grounds. Try not to have a room on the grou...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dear SimonLiebel,

Please please let me know if you come back to Morocco or Marrakech. I would love to recuperate the couple of times that we fail. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Phoenix, AZ
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

The accommodations were lovely. However, the quality of service and the general attitude of the staff was not on part with other Four Seasons properties. In particular, my spa experience was quite disappointing. I was rushed in by an attendant and then all but abandoned. On the plus side, the hotel grounds are beautiful.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank ArtiesBear
Dear ArtiesBear,

You came from so far away. I know that Verena Lasvigne our Director of Spa was following up on the timing and the missing attention of your treatment. We missed a good opportunity with you. I hope I am able to recuperate your experience at some point. Would you let me know? My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.

Radlett, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

we ahd a great break in Marrakech and the Atlas Mountains.. never visited Morocco before.. hotel is very handy from the airport only 10 mins transfer. It looks and feels like most 4 seasons hotels I have stayed in.
POSITIVES: Great bathrooms, beds, great breakfasts, and lounges, very helpful concierge, great front of house staff, awesome bars, very good pool restarant..., and 2 nice pools.. The Hammam spa was awesome.. Lovely Gardens...
NEGATIVES... Not Cheap, wifi is charged, and pool drinks service is under staffed.

Room Tip: 3rd floor best
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank paulsennett
Dear paulsennet,

I loved going over your review, it is very straight forward and very correct. Easter has been terrific. To see all the families around the Resort enjoying the pools, the gardens, etc. It was a bit crazy at times when all the families were around the pool. I am sorry if at times we may have been overwhelmed, we were. Easter Sunday during the day we served 123 Margaritas between the Quiet and the family pool.

Easter was very special, it showed how great our grounds are designed for families and couples. To provide the Resort feeling and the proximity to the Medina without being in the middle of the hassle and bussle of it. The entire Resort with the Hotel, the Villas and the Riads was at its peak. It was superb to witness the Easter Sunday activities for kids with the hunt, petting zoo, the games, the kids chocolate and ice cream galore....

But all that fun at times brought some bottle necks on the speed of service, and you experienced that and I noticed that other guests commented about it.

Please let me know how I may be of assistance to you within Four Seasons or Morocco. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com

Yours cordially,