When I planned our trip to Morocco and figured out there was a 4Seasons in Marrakesh I had no doubt this was the perfect place , so I booked it for Christmas. As always 4 Seasons did its best and we had the great service and cozy atmosphere , typical of the chain. My mother and I got a terrible food poising (I even passed out and started vomiting like crazy) and the hotel staff was really attentive and cared for us. This is way better than the other big hotels in city, and beats the beautiful and charming ryads.
ps: the pools are beautiful, so sad it was too cold for a late afternoon swim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech