We stayed at Four Seasons Marrakech for 3 nights in April 2014. One word . Amazing. We were for free upgraded to a suite . The entrance with the flowers and the harp player make your arrival something you will never forget.
Surrounding gardens and pools an oasis . Fantastic room . Excellent service , 2 swimming pools one for adults only very relaxing
Take your time for breakfast and try their orange juice (one of the best ever) and ham . Food is very good at the pool bar . We also tried the very good Italian restaurant .
Take your coffee at sunset at the entrance bar.
If you travel with children there is an amazing Play Room and yard with Basket Ball , Ping-pong , Billiard , Game Consoles , Games like Monopoly and Cluedo . Everything children need.
That's why Four Seasons is always a must .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech