Beautifully kept and maintained property. Stunning grounds to stroll through and to enjoy the gardens. The swimming pools are great. Two very large ones. The first intended to be family oriented and the other called the quiet pool. Both were lovely. Wonderful pool service and opulent sunbeds, towels and cabines for sun-worshippers.
Two excellent clay tennis courts and a resident coach The Fitness centre ( free ) was very luxurious with many state of the art exercise machines and a separate weights room.
Housed in a different building in the grounds was the Spa featuring saunas, hammams, Jacuzzi, plunge pools ( all free ) and leading into treatment rooms for every imaginable beauty and massage treatments in elegant surroundings.
The hotel is an oasis in Marrakech in a district/suburb called the Hivernage just outside the centre of Marrakech. A taxi takes you to the main square in 5/7 minutes at a cost of £4. A walk there is 25mins.
Accommodation at the hotel is luxurious. I had a Pavilion room which was incredibly spacious with very large bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. Giving on to a large balcony. The beds are super-comfortable.
Rooms are either in the grounds of the resort ( Pavilion rooms ) or in the main hotel complex. It takes only two mins or less to get to the main complex from Pavilion rooms.
Beautiful and elegant public rooms, bars and spaces. Reasonable choice of restaurants serving varied cuisines from Moroccan tagines and couscous and international fare to fine-dining options at the signature restaurant, Bleu D'Orange.
Plenty to do and to occupy yourself with at this resort hotel and a great place to unwind after hectic sightseeing in the bustling old souks and main square.
Highly recommended. Of the standard you would expect from Four Seasons. Sophisticated international clientele. Extremely courteous and helpful staff throughout the property.
Not a hotel for those on a tight budget but a truly wonderful resort for a special treat or occasion or a well-deserved holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech