“Beautiful Hotel”

Four Seasons Resort Marrakech
Ranked #51 of 502 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Love our stay at his beautiful hotel. Excellent service, beautiful grounds. Adult and Children's separate pools. The food was very good. Cold towel when you arrived back at the hotel were a welcoming sight it the heat of the day.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Yes the hotel is beautiful but the real selling point for me was the service.
Staff really went out of their way to ensure you had a wonderful stay.
I had booked the basic room but was upgraded on arrival which I was very thankful for.
The room was very luxurious and had the legendary four seasons bed(super comfortable).
I am very much a fan of separate adult/family pools and I particularly appreciated the service around the adult pool. Regular treats served throughout the day.
Breakfast buffet spread was alright but ask for a la carte options-ps the French toast was delicious.
On a couple of occasions house keeping hadn't quite maintained the room properly but this was very quickly rectified as soon as I brought it to their attention.
I would like to mention how helpful the concierge was(sorry can't remember her name) she organised all my restaurant reservations and provided the hotel car most evenings.
I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel and very much look forward to returning.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great Resort, Great Staff, A little costly but well worth the stay. Your are treated like a Royalty. The staff bend over backwards to make you feel comfortable. Centrally located in Marrakech. I would definitely go back again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

A lot has been said about the positives of the hotel. All which I agree with and will be coming again.

However areas to look out for;

Marks on bank notes will be rejected (ie pen marks, stamps)

One day our room was not cleaned properly. Just say and they fixed the problem. So don't be shy in my opinion. However it was the girls room so very messy from the start lol.

Courtously Car broke down one day, but no backup car which is odd when there is about 6 cars around? Might have been better to have a van that drops and picks up like other FS. However going in a top of the range 4x4 very nice (one way only).

Breakfast was "ok" but bread really hard to eat. You can ask for other things to be made ie chicken sussages as I dont eat beef. Full news papers are one day old and not always present (which is odd for FS) which is a shame as for me having a daily paper at the pool side is very relaxing.

Not much on TV channels (unless u wana pay). Mostly French and DVD collection average.

Exchange rate ok in hotel. You can get little more in madina but for me I just used hotel.

Could do with more evening entertainment for aduts but one day they did have a classical music player which was very nice

I did have some confusion about upfront money/deposit. The staff said they will take about £400 out of card but took £6k. I think it was a language barrier. Could job I have this available in my account lol. All returned on last day.

Weather can be hit and miss. We had two days of cloud but still warm and 5 days of baking heat.

Ps if you want big Mac food ask for one next to train station as it's closer and less busy. One day we just had takeaway in our room including pizza hut.

Overall it's the best hotel and will be back hopefully

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had the chance to stay here 2 nights in August and this is in my opinion the best Resort in Marrakech! You can find all facilities over here to have a wonderful vacation, not only for couples but also for families with children.

Positive points:
* wonderful and well maintained resort with a main building and pavilions in a wonderful garden
* huge, complete and well decorated rooms with nice bathroom (with DVD, TV with very good infotainment sytem, Ipod dock etc)
* awesome fitness center with the latest Technogym equipment (with two seperate areas) with very clean and nice lockers with sauna
* FREE wifi in the entire resort (very good reception)
* very good overall service, even at the swimming pool (free water, a smoothie etc)
* very nice breakfast buffet, the best we've had in Marrakech so far (a lot of variety) and nice terrace
* two nice and huge swimming pools, one for familes with children and one quiet pool (adults only), very nice concept!
* Spa center with complete distinction for male and female clients, free use of sauna, jacuzzi, small hydropool, nice terrace with bathtub
* nice and complete Kids Club with adjoining children pool with complete weekly program for the children (with a lot of activities and workshops)
* complimentary shuttle service to the city centre from 18:00-22:00 with Range Rover Sport (WONDERFUL!)
* very clean (gardens, corridors, rooms, restaurants,...)
* a real FOUR SEASONS treasure (comparable with the Four Seasons Sharm)
* ...

Negative points:
* still trying to find one :-)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

My family and I (6 of us) had a wonderful stay at this resort in Marrakech which I understand opened a few years ago. The hotel lived up to and in many areas exceeded our expectations. We had a Grand Pavilion Suite with adjoining Pavilion room which meant we were spoilt for space: the rooms were extremely well appointed and there was a private terrace with plunge pool. The hotel itself had several pools, fitness centre and spa, the latter being a favourite of all (Tarik to be mentioned here for his sports massage). As with all great hotels however, it was the staff who made the hotel. They were all unfailing cheerful and solicitous. The concierge arranged numerous outings for us and we always felt that the hotel were looking to ensure our safety and our enjoyment. We had a super driver Mohammed Bouraki who suggested interesting visits. The Four Seasons is expensive but the enjoyment we had from the stay was worth it. We loved Marrakech and our stay was made by the Four Seasons and their staff!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The Four Seasons Marrakech is one of the best hotels that we have stayed at as a family. It is a true family resort that allows you to unwind and have a great family holiday without any stress at all.
The staff are amazingly friendly, and the service is discreet and sincere. A special thanks to:
- Maryim who manages the Boutique. Maryim introduced us to Fenyadi which is an amazing design shop in the Industrial Quarter of Marrakech that sells Linens and Ceramics - well worth a visit
- Ali and his lovely wife who both work at the Hotel and have two young children and do very long hours. They were both friendly and very helpful, especially when you have a picky 5 year old who doesn't eat well
- Mohammed who was the life guard at the family pool. Best of luck to him and his Law studies!
- The concierge who were very helpful in suggesting places to visit in the Atlas Mountains, and organised a great picnic for us to take - thank you (-:
- The Spa was amazing as well. The first time I had ever had a hamam - you must try it when you are there
- The kids club was very accommodating. Our daughter even took her Pirate outfit with us for the Pirate day
Many thanks for making us feel welcome - We will be back!
PS: The bed and the pillows are unbelievably comfortable, and the room service is immaculate.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family