This was our second visit to the Four Seasons Marrakech and once again, we cannot really fault it. They even gave us the same Pavilion Suite as last year as we had told them we liked it so much - a nice touch. The setting is just beautiful. The pool area is particularly lovely with a gorgeous pool, plenty of cabanas and beds and very attentive staff at the bar and pool area. We ate there for lunch most days and had a few meals in the hotel restaurants. I didn't make a good menu choice at Bleu d'Orange which spoiled things a little for me but it was my fault!! The accommodation really is first class - spacious, cool and just a little luxurious!! Like to think we will make it a third time which is as high a recommendation as I can give.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech