The Fours Seasons is a beautiful resort, close to the hustle and bustle of Marrakech but far enough away to be an oasis of calm. It is only 2 years old and is suitable for couples, families and business. The rooms and suites are stunning, beautifully furnished and full of mod cons. The gardens are beautifully kept, the pools are large and there is a great choice of quality restaurants. I couldn't fault the staff, who contributed to making it a fabulous stay. Would highly recommend some time here combined with a stay in a riad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech