I always thought I would stay in a riad when I finally visited Marrakech but with two kids under the age of 4 we decided that the Four Seasons would provide the space and privacy we needed.
The hotel is superb; nice interiors; good service; lovely pools. But the best thing this hotel offers is the kids club and we took advantage if this facility everyday. The kids loved it! The girls working there are really fantastic and my kids still talk ask about them from time to time!
The only thing stopping this hotel being the best place I have stayed in is value for money and the food. It's not that the food is bad, it's just not particularly good. And it's not that this place is unbearably expensive, it's just that I for one ended my holiday thinking I did not quite get the value for money that I would have wished for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech