Four Seasons Resort Marrakech
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$257
$161
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

$454
$152
$148
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$592
$515
1,465 results
All reviewsfamily pooladult poolpavilion roomrange roverbeautiful resortkids clubwalk in wardrobepool servicerooftop barpool restaurantminutes from the airportclose to the airportmain buildinghuge bathroomla mamouniatennis courtsatlas mountains
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Sadly for me I was only visiting the hotel for lunch, as I would loved to have stayed. The Hotel is beautifully designed, light and airy ( so different to La Mamounia, which is dark and dated)If you are choosing a hotel, choose this one! The staff were all very helpful and we had a lovely lunch there. The food is not cheap but you get what you pay for, and it was delicious! The pool areas look fabulous, as you would expect from a FS resort. Having stayed in FS Sharm , it was quite similar. Hope to return and stay next time!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
hfrehde, Director of Sales at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear sunseekerli123,
Thank you for such a nice review of our resort. We couldn't agree more with you: Our resort offers a contemporary and nuanced perspective on the ancient city’s colourful blend of cultures and sensations. The resort is a calm oasis where the authenticity of Marrakech can be enjoyed in comfort and style with friendly, relaxed Moroccan hospitality.
We hope to welcome you very soon at our resort.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

What a fantastic hotel. Stayed there on a BMW Motorrad product launch event and stayed at the Four Seasons for 3 days and what an positive experience. The service was the best I have ever experienced, the food was wonderful - exotic, Morrocan with an European touch.

Spend a couple of afternoons by the pool and the service was absolute the best. The life guards and the waiters at the cafe were very attentive and kind. Brought clean and dry towels when we needed them (and even when we didn't need them), provided us with sun lotion, moved the parasols etc. - still without being overattentive.

Would really like to stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear JaneL0809,

Thank you for your nice review of our resort. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us during the BMW launch. We were very proud to have been chosen for such a prestigious event.
I have shared your feedback with our staff and they were very excited to hear it. Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the FS Marrakech in September for 5 nights and had nothing short of an excellent stay. The hotel is beautiful. I was nervous because many reviews said that it was lacking in local design but I think it had the perfect touches of local flair. It was subtle but we tend to lean towards modern anyways. The architecture and landscaping was beautiful. The spa was also worth visiting. We stayed in a Pavilion Room and it was wonderful. They are in the free standing casitas if you will overlooking the resort. Next time I would try the Pavilion suite which was below our room but had a plunge pool. The service was phenomenal from the pool person to the individual in charge of creating experiences. She helped me plan an unforgettable afternoon for my husband's birthday. I would definitely recommend the hotel to couples, singles looking for some R&R and families. In fact the family pool was possibly more stunning than the adult pool! Worth the trekk to Marrakech. Well done Four Seasons.

Room Tip: Stay in the free standing casitas not the main building for a more unique experience.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Globaltraveller000,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of our resort. I was very glad that you noticed how we are all about creating wonderful experiences or a "World of Wonder" for our guests. I have shared your feedback with our staff, which continues to motivate them to do better every day.
Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hotel situated close to town, not that you really want to leave. Fabulous room with lovely view. We were here with BMW for a conference and the food was terrible, boring and to be honest in edible.
The pool service was poor, no one would come by and ask if we needed anything so 0 score there.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank guernseyman

Dear guernseyman,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our resort. We are sorry that we didn't meet your expectation, but as you were part of the group we asked you colleagues for feedback and we were pleased to fid out that we exceeded their expectations during their stay. Again, we are sorry we didn't meet yours and would love to try next time.
Please don't hesitate to contact me at 00212 534 359 230 should you wish to discuss this further.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Beautiful facility w wonderful help and food. However, for parts of our first three days we had no water and the fourth day no hot water at the time we wanted to shower before dinner. And the AC is far less than what it should be. Lastly when they took us to dinner in the hotel car it was more than ten times a taxi-i understand gross ups but the only thing missing was the gun and mask. This Four Seasons is a very poor reflection on the chain and I for one am done w them

Room Tip: My tip is another hotel
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank rjb826
hfrehde, Director of Sales at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Guest rjb826,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am saddened to see that you did not enjoy it. Please know that the water issue you experienced, have been fixed and we are sorry that this affected your stay.
If you would like to discuss any of these issues further, please do not hesitate me directly at 00212 524 359 230.