What a fantastic hotel. Stayed there on a BMW Motorrad product launch event and stayed at the Four Seasons for 3 days and what an positive experience. The service was the best I have ever experienced, the food was wonderful - exotic, Morrocan with an European touch.
Spend a couple of afternoons by the pool and the service was absolute the best. The life guards and the waiters at the cafe were very attentive and kind. Brought clean and dry towels when we needed them (and even when we didn't need them), provided us with sun lotion, moved the parasols etc. - still without being overattentive.
Would really like to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech