Beautiful facility w wonderful help and food. However, for parts of our first three days we had no water and the fourth day no hot water at the time we wanted to shower before dinner. And the AC is far less than what it should be. Lastly when they took us to dinner in the hotel car it was more than ten times a taxi-i understand gross ups but the only thing missing was the gun and mask. This Four Seasons is a very poor reflection on the chain and I for one am done w them
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech