My husband and I stayed here for a few days at the end of January. The weather was warmer than expected so we lazed by the pool most days. Some days we had the place to ourselves. It was very quiet, which for us was perfect. The staff were so helpful. They tended to our every need. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything about this hotel is perfect, not just the staff, but the breakfast, the cleanliness, the spacious room, the lounge and bar..... The hotel provides a courtesy car (v nice range rover with tinted windows and leather interior) to take you to any restaurant in the evening. The only drawback is getting ripped off by taxi drivers in unroadworthy cars with no lights on the way back!
We stayed in a standard room, which had a huge bed, balcony, tea and coffee making facilities, (expensive) mini bar, walk in wardrobe, decent sized safe, big tv with English channels (so you can remind yourself how cold and wet it is at home!). The bathroom had a big walk in shower and huge sunken bath (big enough for 2). It also had a hilarious space age toilet which had all sorts of options..... The toiletries are l'occitane. The rooms were cleaned twice a day with fresh towels, clothes folded, bottled water replenished, slippers laid out etc.
The hotel is a 10 min drive from the airport. You see the occasional plane, but it's barely noticeable.
I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff are best i have ever encountered. The only downside is it being a 15 min drive into town and having the feeling of taking your life in your hands with the taxi ride back. If the hotel had 3 or 4 restaurants, you could stay put and it wouldn't be an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech