In a couple of words: we go to marrakesh every year. This is simply the best place. Everything is perfect.
The amazing stuff:
- concierge desk. They get everything done for you and are really nice;
- the kids' club: fantastic and our daughter loved it;
- rooms: spacious (we took the pavilion) and with great terraces;
- the people: all nice, efficient and slick;
- the director: despite the size of the hotel, he is always present and interacts in a personal way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech