It’s just 10 minutes ride from the airport and 10 minutes from Medina center, however just outside the hotel there is nothing to see or to do
My room overlooking the gardens was amazing, clean and comfortable with all complimentary you could need; all the staff is very professional.
I was at Four Season for a business meeting, it’s a great and nice hotel but too peaceful and calm for me; if you are looking for a very relaxing place after your “shopping” day at suck, this is the right place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech