Stayed at the Four Seasons Marrakech for 2 nights on the weekend.
First impression upon check-in was bad. There was a mixup regarding the reservation. The room (superior king) has already been paid for but the check-in agent insisted on charging my credit card the equivalent of 700 EUR as a guarantee. The check-in agent (a moroccan man) even told me: "but if we don't have a guarantee, who is going to pay for the room ?". I thought it was rude and unprofessional, especially when it was his fault for not checking the info correctly on his file. After going back-and-forth between the reception and the lobby, it turned out i was right and I was escorted to my room without any explanation or apology. Not a great start, and certainly not the standard of Four Seasons !
The rest of the stay was lovely and uneventful. The poolside, spa, and breakfast staff were all very helpful and smiling. The room is very nice. The bathroom experience is definitely a must, bathroom amenities (L'Occitane) a plus. Balcony with reading corner is a treat. Turndown service at night very nice. And the dark tiled adult pool was the perfect balance between relaxation and fun.
Breakfast buffet was good, although not fantastic.
I also happened to lose my swimsuit which I wrapped in a towel in the room. Housekeeping took away the towel, and I only noticed this the following morning. Staff were very professional and managed to find it for me at the laundry building.
Overall, a nice and relaxing hotel in a lush surrounding. Reception staff needs to be trained further, and needs to respect hotel guests.
I would probably stay at the Four Seasons Marrakech again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech