Our first trip to Marrakech and Morocco was motivated by the opportunity to stay at the Four Seasons Resort and we were not let down. From our VIP arrival and transfer at the airport to our upgrade to a Deluxe Room on arrival... all under the cover of darkness. Large water bottles and a selection of cakes and fruit bowl upon entering the room were just what we needed after a day of airports and planes.
We awoke on our first morning to a huge private terrace with sun lounges and outdoor dining setting and a view over one of the two large pool areas on offer (one for families and one quieter area for couples). The resort must be only 2-3 years old as everything was in perfect 'new' condition - as you'd expect from Four Seasons, but from time to time is not always the case at top hotels. The room was very spacious, a walk-in robe, separate bathroom and toilets, large shower and giant bath tub.
Concierge Patricia was outstanding in helping transform our holiday from an exquisite stay at the Four Seasons to an exceptional visit to Marrakech. She organised dining options in the Medina, a guide through the Souks (markets) and perhaps one of our all-time travel highlights - a private tour of the tiny Atlas Mountains village of Toulkine where we had lunch with a Berber family.
The pool areas are magnificent and importantly provided a logical delineation between couples wanting quiet time by the pool and families with children who were each able to enjoy the facilities free of each others disruption. The spa was sensational, and reasonably priced. They even arranged bunch of flowers and sang 'happy birthday' for my partner - a nice personal touch. The gym well appointed with all the mod-cons, although I only got to use it once!
We dined at the Blue Orange for some traditional Moroccan cuisine, this was pleasant as was the Moroccan wine which we'd previously not sampled. The breakfast buffet presented endless options and the room service was exceptional - service of a very high standard and priced fairly too.
Thank you Jean-Claude and the whole team at Four Seasons Marrakech for making our first trip to Morocco a memorable one and a destination we are sure to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and Despegar.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech