Strange thing is I'm sat here in the Four Seasons Marrakesh writing this! There are better hotels in the Four Seasons chain and many others! Having stayed in four of the chain now I think sitting here half way through the 7 night stay writing this speaks for itself. Not believing what I had read on trip advisor and having had great experiences in previous stays with the hotel group we packed our bags and here we are. Hotel is great, well designed rooms , great looking pool and all in all a great location. So why the low mark......service service service or real serious lack of it. Never before have I seen such chaos as here,that being said the local staff are great and friendly but if you are prepared to wait in excess of half an hour for a drink, if you want to struggle to get food, if you want to watch the management throw staff at a busy period in the Azzere restaurant which meant the ratio of staff to guests was 2 to 1 but still fail to manage it thats great but not what im paying for. We felt sorry as we watched staff running round being given no direction and also found it embarrassing . I am a great believer in when you stay in a hotel you shouldn't really need to reserve a table for dinner too, well that all depends if they get a little busy you will get "Have you a reservation Sir" where exactly in the hotel does it say I need to reserve, nowhere unless it suits them. Staff are great Management poor with no management skills at all meaning they are ruining what should be another flag ship hotel. If you have come just for sun and a relax go to Four Seasons in Sharm where you will get the service period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech