“Professional and relaxing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Spa MK

Spa MK
Ranked #12 of 91 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Full time luxury hammam & spa within the calming oasis that is maison mk. Offers both luxury and quick-fix treatments. Located in the medina 150m from Bab Laksour, a 3 min walk from Jemma el Fnaa.Manicure/ pedicure/ waxings/ specialist massages for head, feet, heavy legs, full body, slimming/ facials/ hammam. By appointment only.
“Professional and relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My friend and I booked ourselves into maison mk spa during our trip to marrakech. The experience was wonderful. We were greeted by two very professional and friendly men at reception. The therapist was very friendly and spoke English very well which instantly made us feel comfortable. The exfoliation and hammam was really good and the massage was very relaxing. They used argon oil in our hair and shampooed after. My hair was silky soft. I could also see a huge difference with the face mask they used which I was meaning to go back and purchase but did not get the chance. My friend also had a pedicure and was very pleased with the results. We were given refreshments of juice and Fruit and plenty of iced water to ensure we were hydrated after our hammam. We were also asked to choose which scent we would like them to use for the massage oils. The riyad was beautiful inside. I have had plenty of hammams and massages in many countries and I would say this was one of the best. Excellent value for money!

Visited May 2013

New York City, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great option for 1st time hamman experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Beautiful atmosphere and professional staff. You get a great hamman experience with all the traditional spa amenities that make it good for people who may be wary about a 100% traditional Moroccan hamman. Have tea after your treatments in the garden area. The massage was relaxing but be sure to tell your therapist about specific areas to focus if you have them.

Visited April 2013
Stockholm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely Spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My friends and I completed the Marrakech Marathon, so good Spa treatments were highly needed. We took massages and hammam, and both treatments were absolutely gorgeous. The 90 minute massage, was especially great. Treat yourselves to this lovely little spa!

Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great hammam and amazing treatments!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

A friend of mine and I had the most amazing hammam, manicures and pedicures - the staff were lovely and professional and we cannot wait to tell friends and family about it and to return sometime soon.

Visited March 2013
Bromsgrove
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A truly beautiful retreat in the middle of madness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband and I visited Maison Mk for a Hammam, massage and then a 5 course meal. It was a truly wonderful experience. The Hammam and massage were excellent, we then had a room to relax and change in ready for our evening meal. We then had drinks, a hookah and canapés on the beautiful roof terrace. There was a sumptuous seating area and a fire pit to keep us warm. The restaurant area downstairs was really beautiful and food was of Michelin star standard.

Visited February 2013