“A truly beautiful retreat in the middle of madness”
Review of Spa MK

Spa MK
Ranked #20 of 104 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Full time luxury hammam & spa within the calming oasis that is maison mk. Offers both luxury and quick-fix treatments. Located in the medina 150m from Bab Laksour, a 3 min walk from Jemma el Fnaa.Manicure/ pedicure/ waxings/ specialist massages for head, feet, heavy legs, full body, slimming/ facials/ hammam. By appointment only.
Bromsgrove
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A truly beautiful retreat in the middle of madness”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband and I visited Maison Mk for a Hammam, massage and then a 5 course meal. It was a truly wonderful experience. The Hammam and massage were excellent, we then had a room to relax and change in ready for our evening meal. We then had drinks, a hookah and canapés on the beautiful roof terrace. There was a sumptuous seating area and a fire pit to keep us warm. The restaurant area downstairs was really beautiful and food was of Michelin star standard.

Visited February 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The spa in our hotel ! Had a lovely hamam & massage - felt so well looked after & when the staff had finished, my skin was softer than a baby's. What an amazing way to spend 2 hours.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Perfection in a small package”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had the chance to enjoy MK's spa as part of their Pamper Package - €220 for a massage, hamman and then a delicious dinner.

The spa at MK is small but perfectly formed - we trudged in out of the rain and were met by Hanane, who graciously showed us around the riad and chatted to us while showing us the spa.

It's very small but pretty and very very clean. Lovely dark and restful hamman room where I was scrubbed and splashed with great gusto by the lovely lady looking after me. I fell asleep when she left me in there for 5 minutes before scrubbing my hair and tipping more water over me - brilliant.

Then out to the waiting room for a cool sorbet and a little rest before going into the pretty massage room for a superb massage that really made me forget all my aches and pains! Each treatment was 45 minutes and the 2 ladies who worked there were brilliant. Even my boyfriend agreed it was wonderful (and he's not a massage type of guy).

Sure you can probably go to cheaper places but our whole MK experience was so fab, we didn't mind spending the money on such a grand time.

Just what we both needed on our first day in Marrakech. Highly recommended.

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Totally relaxing”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We both enjoyed wonderful Hammans for the first time when we stayed at Maison MK. Such a relaxing experience we can't wait to return!

London
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Peace from the outside world”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The luxury Haman experience mixed relaxation with fun. The actual hamman ritual was great fun and wonderful to feel so clean afterwards. The massage was good and very relaxing and put me in good stead to then wander through the souks in a considerably more chilled out fashion,