“an initiation”

Spa MK
Ranked #5 of 134 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Full time luxury hammam & spa within the calming oasis that is maison mk. Offers both luxury and quick-fix treatments. Located in the medina 150m from Bab Laksour, a 3 min walk from Jemma el Fnaa.Manicure/ pedicure/ waxings/ specialist massages for head, feet, heavy legs, full body, slimming/ facials/ hammam. By appointment only.
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I don't do spas ! That's what I said on my first day, but i needed a half leg massage after the plane journey. After that I was smitten. Half leg massages with mint shea butter after every shopping trip in the souks. A lovely manicure and finally i took the plunge on the last day and did the luxury hammam.
I don't regret a thing. Thank you Maison MK for initiating me so gently and beautifully in the joys of spas.

1  Thank oldfaithful42
in 3 reviews
"session"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The staff are professional; and the little hamman feels comfortable; quiet, seducing. My girlfriend and I had massages and hammam; had we not been so clean, we would have had another!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

cool
very cool
top place
top people
top staff
top food
highly recommneded place to have a drink ;;dinner;;stay in their guest house
yours,olli

2  Thank RiadDarNajat
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We recently used Spa MK whilst staying at Maison MK. Their spa menu is very comprehensive with may options to choose from. Treatments can be booked in advance, this is advisable as they take bookings from non hotel residents. Treatments were fab. We have tried many spas around the world and both agree this was by far the best. The massages were available in either darkness or candle lit room which added to make it even more relaxing. Expect to pay here what you would pay in UK or possibly less but the standard was excellent. Be sure to try when in Marrakech.