“Back in Marrakesh”

Ranked #226 of 1,153 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Pontoise, France
“Back in Marrakesh”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I've written some reviews in French and some in English. The ones in English are much more suuccesful, (says TripAdvisor) so at the opportunity of this trip back to Marrakesh (and at Riad Origines again) I thought it would be more helpful to write this one in English.
What a nice place, and especially when the weather is really warm. After clisong the door, in front of the charming pool, we felt really disconnected. Nadia welcomed us making us feel real VIPs. We didn't took the same room (Khait this time, Stela last year), and loved it even more. Air conditionning really works and WIFI too. 4 days in Paradise. We had a couple of romantic dinner (just the two of us) on the roof terrace, deco and ambiance are just lovely! Thanks a lot Nadia, and see you next year, inch allah!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank asevaux

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I was with my partner at the Riad mid August - when the weather was excessively hot. The Riad was great. The staff were excellent. They went out of their way to help and make our brief stay a special one. We had some friends come and join us from the UK for the few days we were there. We all enjoyed the atmosphere and ambience. In fact, I have recommended it to my father and his wife when the visit Morroco next year. If you're looking for a special and unique place to stay - I certainly recommend RIad Origines!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Foxmckean
Oxford
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was our first visit to Morocco and Marrakech. After a chaotic trip through the extremely hot old city, one of the staff met us to guide us to the Riad. The thing that impressed me most about our visit was the staff. They are very friendly but not imposing and they will do anything for you. They asked us what we wanted to eat, guided us through the streets to find restaurants (redirecting the odd beggar for us), and even helped me to give some flowers to my wife as it was our anniversary. They were perfectly friendly to a couple of male friends of ours when they arrived. The Riad itself was cool, beautifully styled and relaxing. A perfect contrast to the busy city outside.
We loved it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We have just returned from a short break in Marrakech, and stayed in the lovely Riad Origines - this riad is a perfect and peaceful find, in the middle of all the madness of Marrakech. We went with friends, family and work colleagues, and had the riad to ourselves (10 people). The staff are so helpful and friendly, and could not do enough to help us and make sure we had an amazing time.

Chloe and Nadia (owners of the riad), were so helpful from the moment I booked - from organising our transfers to and from the airport, to recommending and booking restaurants for us, and also organising a Birthday cake for one of our guests for when we arrived.

I would not hesitate to recommend Riad Origines, and will hopefully be back again very soon!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank David L
Zurich
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Cloe and Nadia welcome you in a chilled and natural way into their outstanding "home" that they have created in the middle of the dusty Medina. I loved the design, space, original elements, spa (an external company is providing professional staff), lovely roof terasse. I felt "at home" immediately. Very helpful and kind service from everybody working at the Riad. Breakfast could be a bit more eleborated. I'm sure you can ask for it. Great tips for anything you wish to see in Marrakesh. They have a handy catalogue for sights, restaurants, clubs and day trips. I will definitely come back and bring some friends. BIG THANKS for making my stay so memorable, beautiful and relaxed! Eve

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo