“Interesting menu”

L'Orangerie
Ranked #200 of 862 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: French, Moroccan
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Marrakesh, L'Orangerie welcomes you in an elegant and modern design. For great gastronomic discoveries, uniting the elegance of French and Moroccan inspiration, the chef of L'Orangerie will welcome you to his restaurant terrace that has a beautiful view of the eternal snows of the Atlas mountains, gardens and poo of the hotel.
Yorkshire
“Interesting menu”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The menu is split in to a french and a Moroccan menu which helps avoid boredom. food is good and very good waiting staff. great location on a warm evening

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
birmingham
“Amazing Venue and Musicians Food Lacks Flavour”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This restaurant is in the Sofitel. We ate here on our last night in Marrakesh. There was a brilliant live band playing Spanish music. The restaurant is in an amazing setting with a beautiful roof terrace. The food was a choice of European food cooked by one chef or local Moroccan food by a different chef. I opted for European and had seabass vegetables and fries. My Partner had beef. The presentation was nice but my food was very bland. I was a bit disappointed considering it was my first bit of seafood I had since been there. The venue is stunning. Its not cheap but we enjoyed ourselves.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank melissa116
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stayed here one night and dined in the restaurant. From the beginning to the end it was perfect.
I planned to propose to my girlfriend on the night of the 1st of March 2013 and had asked for a certain dessert and song to be played.
The whole evening planned out as I had asked for you and she said yes!!
A big thank you to Antoine (Resident Manager) & Abdellatif (Restaurant & Bar Manager) that made this a night I will cherish for the rest of my life.
Food was amazing and so was the service, hats off to them all.
We will be back soon!!

Visited March 2013
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The food and service in L`Orangerie were fabulous, pumpkin soup and sea bass were beautifully presented and tasted terrific.

Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Breakfast of sorts”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Not a great selection for a 5 star hotel, although the staff are very attentive and the food is tasty.

Visited February 2013