Riad Dubai
$401
$260
$1,058
$1,016
All reviewsroof terracekasbah areaevery morningculture shockpancakesfamous squarereal marrakechstayed here for a weekthe ground flooryogurtday tripbreakfast and dinnermoroccan experiencetaginehis teamexcursionsriad
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Several twists and turns down dark derbs to find the place, but what a gem when you get there.
Comfortable elegance, large rooms are spotless. terrace is an oasis, bathroom fit for a queen.
Staff was most helpful--dealing with a previous hotel that would not assist me in retrieving items I'd inadvertently left behind, arranging for a taxi and even carrying my luggage to the nearest gate. Another plus was the Kasbah location-plenty of shopping without the chaos of Djemaa el Fna, yet within walking distance of the famous square. Better deals with less haggling, great street food and friendlier people.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank DixonTurnip
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Just came back from Marrakech yesterday and already missing my little oasis Riad Dubai.
It was a perfect place for wondering around in town. Everywhere is walk distance....Bahia palace, Badi palace and amazing Fla square!
The staff are absolutely fantastic! They gave us a good advice for a trip and their activity offers are relatively cheap. We went to see the waterfall and that was great fun!
The breakfast on the top roof terrace in the morning was great!
The room was perfect size for girls trip. Very tidy and beautiful Moroccan interior. You can always ask a bottle of water, tea and coffee! Comfortable. And there is the hotel nearby where you can use their facility free such as pool.....
I definitely recommend this place for the trip to marrackesh!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Kana747
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Whilst the Riad may be smaller and slightly further away from the Souks then the other ones available, it was a pleasure to stay in.
From the beginning the staff were friendly and they provided us with valuable information with regards to local attractions, what to do and what not to do whilst in Marrakech.
When we needed to get a taxi to venture into the new city or just get around, the staff used to get us a taxi and also organise "local rates" for the fare (taxis are notorious for over charging when picking and dropping off tourists).
The rooms are clean and the roof top terrace is a nice place to relax in after a long day out. The breakfast is not great but not bad and I guess you have to remember it is a cheap place to stay in.
While this Riad may not be the equivalent of a 5 star hotel I felt the customer service was immaculate in this Riad and more then compensated for any short comings (breakfast if I am being picky) the Riad had.
It was a shame to leave here to go to the other Riad which was supposedly better (read my review to find out how that went!) and in hindsight I would have been glad to spend my whole trip in Marrakech in this Riad.
If only the people of Marrakech were as honest and decent as the staff at this Riad.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Abu T
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I spent one week in the Riad Dubai and this guest house was probably the best place I have ever stayed for a holiday!
Very friendly staff, high standard of cleanliness, beautiful furniture, good location, reasonable rates, breakfast was mediocre but of a good quality.
I´ll never forget the great time I spent there and recommend it to all families, couples and individual travellers who wish to enjoy Moroccan tradition in a familiar and calm atmosphere.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Was met at the airport and taken to the Riad by the hotel staff. Very busy streets but as soon as you step in the Riad it's so quiet. Housni made us welcome and made us some mint tea. He gave us some info and a map and showed us around the Riad. Rooms are dark but clean and beds were very comfortable. Roof top terrace was a great place to chill. Had breakfast up there and spent late nights there too. Breakfast was lovely and had plenty to eat. All made fresh whenever you were up and ready. It was my birthday whilst I was there and Housni and the other guys brought me a cake. The Riad is in a great location in the old part of Marrakech just 15 mins walk to the famous market. Would like to thank Riad Dubai for looking after us and making sure we had a fab stay. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2013