Riad de la Belle Epoque
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$263
$160
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
$232
$219
Riad 72(Marrakech)
$151
$147
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscoco chanelthe main squareevery morningpeaceful retreata great place to staythree nightspancakesriadsouksterracetaxihammamsroofmarakechexcursions
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This is a great place to stay: fab staff, fab food, fab rooms, fab beds and the sun helped too! It's a smal riad but that gives you more personal and friendly relationships with the great staff. Good location too.

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs are probably quieter
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
riadbelleepoque, Propietario at Riad de la Belle Epoque, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Hello Joanne

Thanks a lot for your review. Hope to see you again in Marrakech

Best regards

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I loved this place. My kids and I spent two nights here, and I fell in love with not only the place but the people. Everyone was very attentive and seemed genuinely concerned about my family having a great experience. We even came back one evening just for dinner (we stayed at another riad for 2 nights because I messed up our reservations). They helped arrange airport transportation and an excursion to L'Ourika Valley. I was concerned about being on my own with two kids in Morocco, but everyone at La Belle helped ease my concerns. There is no doubt I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2012

It was an amazing place to spend 5 days in Marrakech. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful from start to finish. We were very well treated, almost like royalty. The plunge pool was perfect for the crazy Moroccan heat in the summer. The air-condition helped a lot too. The breakfasts differed from day to day, were traditional and well-prepared. LOTS of towels provided. There is almost one for everything you could think of. The room was nothing short of luxurious, possibly the best we've ever stayed in. Even the toiletries provided were of amazing quality - produced locally as well. They made staying in a chaotic albeit beautiful city effortless for us, arranging everything from our taxis to and from the airport, excursion to Ourika Valley, providing maps and directions for around the city etc. We couldn't have asked for any more. Thanks guys.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I booked this riad for the last two days of my stay in Morocco. I chose it because it got such high ratings on trip advisor. Unfortunately, I picked up a stomach bug right before I checked in and spent those two days in my room! Nevertheless, it was a great place to be if you had to be laying around inside. I had a room on the first floor next to the pool. Air conditioning worked perfectly, bed was very comfortable, and the decor was very interesting. The bathroom was quite large and the whole room could have accomodated another person easily. The location was perfect as well. The staff, who were obviously concerned about me, kept asking if I needed anything. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Andimcontreras
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This is a lovely riad with beds that would not be out of place in a five star hotel! Everything was absolutely lovely. When we arrived we were given lovely mint tea on the very stylish roof terrace. The staff were very polite and friendly and were very helpful with there directions for navigating around the city. I could go on and on about how good this place is so please don t hesitate to book la belle epoque, you will not be dissapointed.

Room Tip: We stayed in the josephine baker room which was perfect for my daughter and myself. I chose this room because it was slightly cheaper than some other rooms. The bed was sooo comfy. It was fairly small but that did'nt matter as it had all we wanted. shower was great, air con great, plush furnishings, peaceful,what more can I say!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family