6,527 results
All reviews pool bar animation team private pool shuttle bus reception staff all inclusive hotel french speaking french guests main language table tennis themed nights short break evening entertainment plenty of sunbeds olive trees all inclusive deal belly dancing
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Over all experience was very good , friendly staff and hardworking. Unless for the receptionist who was rude at all times when calling her and very unhelpful . Moreover after several calls, I claimed to have forgotten a pair of shoes in my room after leaving. The receptionist replied by saying that nothing was found (without any efforts) what a shame! Although I am very sure I have left them in the room. Receptionist needs to learn how to behave and act with clients.
Dommage!

2  Thank Haifa B
clubagdal, Responsable relations publiques at Kenzi Club Agdal Medina, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2018

Dear Haifa B,

We are very sorry to hear about your disappointment and we beg you to accept our sincerest apologies. Be assured that the corrective measures will be taken to avoid this desagrement in the near future. This way, we hope to earn your trust for your next stay among us. Your satisfaction is our priority and we have well noted all your remarks. We hope to be pleased of welcoming you soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I would to live a great thank you to all members of staff of this hotel they are really helpful and friendly, great hotel for family holidays, animation staff was really great during day/night shows, even I didn’t realise my flight was today and I didn’t have time to say goodbye to animation staff,
What a great holidays

1  Thank Vitor C

Dear Victor,

It's a huge pleasure to read your review on TripAdvisor. We thank you for your delightful words about the Hotel, staff, food and services. We will be glad to share your comment with the entire staff. We are sure that all your review will be usefull for travellers.
We really hope to welcome you for your next stay in Marrakech.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I would have to say I was disappointed. I arrived just after 10pm with an infant and a toddler and was told the restaurant was now closed and there was no where we could now get any snacks . In our room there were no kettle facilities and the mini bar was empty and despite many calls to reception to request either a kettle or warm milk we were ignored . The grounds were nice but disappointed with the facilities and overall standards. Food and drink not readily available despite being all inclusive and tea only offered at breakfast in the restaurant and we learned we had to go to the pool bar during the day to get a hot drink from there at other times. Would not recommend but staff were friendly.

2  Thank Rumana B
clubagdal, Responsable relations publiques at Kenzi Club Agdal Medina, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Hello m Rumana B,

We are sorry to fail in providing you the experience you were expected. We have shared your comment with our reception manager, Housekeeping Manager. Please, be assured that the corrective measures will be taken to avoid these inconveniences in the near future.
Even if we are an all inclusive Club, there are schedules for meals as indicated on our website. The drinks are available during all the day, and we offer breakfast, morning snack, lunch, snack and dinner.
Thank you again for your review and we do hope that you will continue to make many more enjoyable visits to Kenzi Club Agdal Medina. We very much look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Would have been a 2 but the grounds made it a 3.
Nice reception area but at check in you soon realise that English is very limited here.
The room, large and well furnished but the bed is dreadful, so hard making a good nights sleep impossible. Room was cleaned on a regular basis and no problems there. All inclusive?? Read the small print first, pay for gym, pay for towels, pay for restaurants all makes this a limited experience.
All the entertainment is geared towards the French speaking, entertainment was ok but nothing spectacular. They advertise a golf introduction each morning, to me this is someone teaching you basics etc, far from it. Few golf balls and shoddy clubs just handed to you, no instruction whatsoever.
The food was ok but I was ill after first night with upset stomach, this put me of it throughout the stay.
My wife was rudely spoken to by a member of bar staff after a drinks mix up. This again was another small issue which made the stay not great.
On a good note the grounds are awesome. Have noted on here that the hotel management only responds to positive reviews? Why is this? it a 3.
On a good note the grounds are awesome. Have noted on here that the hotel management only responds to positive reviews? Why is this? basis and no problems there. All inclusive?? Read the small print first, pay for gym, pay for towels, pay for restaurants all makes this a limited experience.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Steveemma007

Hello Dear Steveemma007,

We are sorry to fail in providing you the experience you were expected. We have shared your comment with our Housekeeping Manager, Our Entertainment Manager and our Technical Team. Please, be assured that the corrective measures will be taken to avoid these inconveniences in the near future.
We hope to welcome you again at Kenzi Club Agdal Medina.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We visited from 5th September for a week. Beautiful gardens and grounds beautiful complex. Unfortunately on the second night we were awoken by vomiting and severe diarrhoea and my son was unable to leave the room until the day before we left. The hotel infirmary were very helpful with providing tablets and the waiters brought water and omelette to our room. Sadly having looked forward to the holiday so much my son was barely able to leave his bed. We didn’t eat anywhere else apart from at the hotel All through the holiday and were perfectly well when we first arrived. My son is still ill back in the UK and is under medical care. Lovely surroundings but ruined by our experience

3  Thank Georgie W

Hello M Georgie,

We regret that your son got sick and we sympathize with you and your family.
We are very sorry to hear about your disappointment and we beg you to accept our sincerest apologies. Your comment has been shared with our our Chef and our F&B Manager. Be assured that the corrective measures will be taken to avoid this desagrement in the near future. This way, we hope to earn your trust for your next stay among us. Your satisfaction is our priority and we have well noted all your remarks. We hope to be pleased of welcoming you soon.
Quick recovery to your child !