Kenzi Club Agdal Medina
  • Pool
Riad Karmela(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Breakfast included
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$55
$456
$439
Cancelon
5,774 results
All reviewsanimation teampool bargolf buggyshuttle busprivate poolreception staffall inclusive hotelfrench guestsfrench speakingmain languagetable tennisplenty of sunbedsevening entertainmentthemed nightsshort breakwater aerobicsall inclusive deal
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

A good place to chill out, tasty food and lovely staff. The only inconvenient is that you can't receive friend not even for a coffee. Another thing, I think that it's a place for people who have already visited Marrakech before because there is so much to do in the hotel that you don't have enough time to visit the city

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Soumagirl
Reviewed January 31, 2014

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights while competing in the Marrakech Half Marathon and it really was fantastic. Admittedly we got a very good deal but we really loved everything there. The staff were very helpful (as long as you speak French!) The pool and spa were beautiful and our deluxe room was really spacious. I was able to get wifi in pretty much all areas tho' I think it depends on your provider as my friend couldn't get it at all. We found the food excellent with masses of choice and were very impressed with the red and white wine. All local spirits and cocktails are also included and free flowing pretty much all of the time. Because it was January it was pretty quiet and we were very lucky with the weather. Because it is Africa, it did become very chilly at night but the heating in the room worked a treat. It is slightly out of the way of the main areas but the hotel runs a free shuttle bus which was great. I thoroughly recommend this place for an out of season mini break.

Room Tip: We stayed in the 500's. It is close to the main pool, restaurant and spa.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank joanna w
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Enjoyed my stay here. Rooms we're clean and modern and food was generally of a good standard.

For once in Morocco it felt professional.

the only issue was the distance. Expect to get a taxi to go anywhere and more so expect to get ripped off by every taxt driver in Morocco! Tip - Always ask them to use the meter, if they so no, inform them that you are aware that is forbidden by law not to use the meter. This was probably the most annoying thing about Morocco for me.

Room Tip: Massage wasnt great.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ma R
Reviewed January 25, 2014

The hotel is attractive with beautiful well maintained gardens. It's located a fair bit out of town, surrounded by half finished, abandoned resorts. The rooms are nice, large enough and always clean. Bathroom as well is clean and there was always hot water. You have to pay 30 dirham/day if you want to use the safe in the room. I've never had that before. One other negative about the room is that the walls are paper thin! You can hear everything so hope you're not a light sleeper.
The food is very very average. There was always loads of Italian food (pizza, pasta) which is disappointing when you've come for good Moroccan food! Food is very repetitive. If you stay for any length of time I imagine you'd get very bored very quickly.
My advice is take the free shuttle into town and experience some proper food! I recommend booking the shuttle the day before as there is only space for 8 and it fills up quickly. It goes about once and hour.
It is mainly frequented by French tourists but the staff generally speak good English with the exception of the spa staff. I had a free hamman and was basically abandoned to find everything while the girls gossiped over tea. Poor.
There's entertainment which is cringe. It's supposed to be a five star resort, not butlins. I hate enforced fun but perhaps people with younger children will enjoy this. For me it ruined it a bit as there was no escape in the evenings for a quiet drink. (only one bar).
On the plus side they are generous with the alcohol.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank missvroom
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This hotel is beautiful, amazing garden areas, lovely pool and the room we had was fantastic and air conditioned. Where this place fell was with the food primarily, often undercooked and definitely avoid everything with cheese in it. Secondly was the overall atmosphere, while great for the family and I was there with my family so it was great. The place does have a butlins feel to it. Secondly was the taxi the hotel booked for us which was about 5 times as expensive as the rank outside the hotel, we really did not expect that from the hotel itself.

I wouldn't visit again but my experiences of morocco unfortunately are marred and that is more to do with feeling that everyone was trying to rip me off as opposed to the hotel itself. Best idea is a short family break here, 4 days and it will be a fantastic trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family