“GOOD PLACE FOR THE MONEY PAID”

Kenzi Club Agdal Medina
Ranked #101 of 500 Hotels in Marrakech
Gravesend, United Kingdom
“GOOD PLACE FOR THE MONEY PAID”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The hotel staff was kid and caring when got there.
Did not take long to get to take you to your room. The room was cleaned ever day. My hubby and me had a room in a quite place what was nice and not far from the pool and restreauant.

There was lots of food and drinks all day to keep you going. then only down side is the free bus that takes you out to the shops as there a man that shows you around he just take you to the people he nows look like it so you bye things from there then he get some money bfrom the people when your not around as my hub asked to by herps in the markat and he not let him. then nigth time event was good as diffrent every night. Over all i would go back but not on the bus with that man.meet you at the shops.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Caroline J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (343)
  • Arabic first
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Very nice hotel on vast grounds and fairly close to the medina and airport. Rooms are amazing, high ceilings, mine was on the ground floor with a terrace. I only slept one night here before I went to the medina. Since I was getting off a very long flight and in a completely new country to me, I thought this all-inclusive was the easiest solution. And indeed it was. The food was good, wine is so-so. This place is ideal if you have kids. A lot of Moroccans vacation here.
Taxis, well... it's Morocco. anything between 5 to 40 euros. I was so tired after my flight, I paid 20 euros. But if you're up for it, you can bring that down very easily to at least 10 euros.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Vince204
Hampshire
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The hotel was excellent, the rooms huge ,the site well laid out and the range of food options enormous. The staff were well attentive and the free shuttle bus was a welcome feature. I would recommend the hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank footloose11Hampshire
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Me and my friend were at this hotel for 4 days - the food was beyond amazing, such a vast selection and the desserts were absolutely fabulous. For the price we paid we got such good value for money, including the bar/nightclub where the entertainment was great on the one night we stayed in. The staff were very friendly, and I have to say very accommodating on any requests we had. It's a beautiful hotel, very clean, and although we didn't do any of the spa treatments, they all looked very good value for money. I would definitely go back to this hotel if I went back to Marrakesh in a heartbeat, I never write reviews but thought this deserved it.

• Stayed January 2013
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Had a lovely time there last week. The staff are friendly and couldn't be more helpful! The animation team were always laughing and their cooking demos were hilarious. Wish we'd ventured to the entertainment sooner, were cautious as we thought it might be a bit Hi Di Hi and we had other things we wanted to do. Food in the dining room was plentiful and varied enough not to be boring. Even the pickiest eater would have found it difficult not to like something. The previous comments about the pasta station puzzled us as, even though you might have to queue sometimes, the pasta was cooked/heated accordingly to each individuals request. The omelettes at breakfast were cooked fresh to order. The wine was ok and the beer pretty good. Our room was kept really clean, on one occasion we had to ask for towels as they hadn't been replaced. The bed, for me was a little on the hard side, but it was fine for my husband. We didn't find language a problem as I speak French but most of the waiting staff spoke sufficient English, which is actually their third language.

Room Tip: I emailed in advance to ask for a mountain view, this gave us sun on our balcony all day, probably n...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank susan-Ducis
clubagdal, Service qualité at Kenzi Club Agdal Medina, responded to this review, January 30, 2013

We are happy to kwon that you had a good stay at Kenzi Club Agdal Medina

We hope to see you again with us

Best regards,
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Overall we had a great time (couple aged 24). We stayed 4 nights and that was probably about the right amount of time.

The room was lovely, very spacious/clean/balcony and lovely bathroom.
Pools were amazing too - great bed things which a couple/family can share with pillows etc.
Drinks were always available (alcoholic too) and we took wine/coffee back to the room which was fine.
Food was good on the whole - a bit repetitive sometimes but lots of great Moroccan tagines and fresh fruit etc.
The downside for me was how quiet it was in the evenings, lots of funny entertainment things, but not a great deal to do once that stopped at 11/11:30ish. We went to Pacha once, but that was also dead and completely overpriced. Marrakech was also overrated in our opinion - local's all seemed dodgy rather than friendly and would grab you to make you buy things. Also could not find anywhere to have a glass of wine with dinner (which was probably to be expected in an islamic country - but disappointing nonetheless).

Would 100% recommend the hotel for a weekend away if you just want a short break lazing around the pool and in bed!

ONly downsides = location and we asked for an iron all week but it never arrived.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LAW34205
Thank you for your Review .
We are pleased to know that you had a good stay in Kenzi Club Agdal Medina.

We are waiting to welcome you again in the Kenzi Club agdal Medina.

Best regards,
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This hotel is beutifully planned and built. The rooms very spacious and beautifully decorated.
The spa and room service excellent.

I was not so satisfied with the food, but I travelled for relaxation and the sun, so that is why I marked it down one point.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo