“A relaxing experience”
Review of Le Bain Bleu

Le Bain Bleu
Ranked #23 of 110 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: The hammam, source of oriental beauty, is an age-old ritual whose secrets and traditions spell relaxation and well- being. Its magical properties will waft you away into other worlds, delighting mind and body alike in an atmosphere heady with the scents of eucalyptus, marjoram and rose oils, soft music floating in the air to lull you into meditation.Relaxation as you’ve never experienced it before!
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We wanted a hammam; Le Bain Bleu was a good choice. We considered another spa that was closer to our riad, but couldn't get in. Le Bain Bleu had openings, so we went. Staff were kind and respectful; the experience was great. If traveling to a country where hammams are available, set you inhibitions aside and go! Le Bain Bleu is clearly tourist-focused and more of a spa than a traditional hammam, as is the cost. Enjoy a massage after the hammam and then find a place to relax for a couple of hours afterwards. Not confident that our tip actually made it to those who assisted us; am guessing it was pocketed by the woman who took us to pay the bill, which is done in the hotel next door. Place can be hard to find.

lebainbleu, Gerente at Le Bain Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Content Travellers,
We are glad to know that you had a great experience in our Spa-Hammam and we hope to see you again during your next visit to Marrakesh.
We just wanted to clarify that the tip was given to the staff who greeted you in the hammam and massage. The person who took you to the reception for paying was the manager of the Spa , and as you said all the spa staff is friendly and honest, and we are really proud of it.
Best regards

Le Bain Bleu

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Went on recommendation of our riad. The spa is quite difficult to find, so what should be a relaxing experience means that you arrive in a state of anxiety. You are not made to feel particularly welcome on arrival and are left on your own quite a lot. The staff doing the Hammam and one or two of the masseuse looked like they would rather be somewhere else. The masseuse I had was excellent however, but I can't say that it was an overall enjoyable experience - the massage being by far the better part of the package. This is such a shame, the spa looked like it had undergone an expensive refurb. A little tweaking would vastly improve the atmosphere in the spa - namely customer service and overall attitude of the majority of the staff.

1  Thank Guildford52
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I just went there for waxing and even in that situation I was relaxed. The stuff was very professional and friendly and the place very relaxing, I strongly recommend it.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I went to a few hammams in Marakesh and this was the best. Beautiful space, excellent staff all and all a great experience

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I went with my husband and we shared the room, it was recommend by the owner of Raid Bibtia were we stayed and less than 5 mins away.
It is very busy and very tourists' I saw only travellers there & credit cards taken is good
A beautiful place with layout well thought out and very clean. You are giving a locker, robe & shoes.
Sadly it was the only one I visited during my stay it that wonderful country, so I can not compare.
The scrub & mud was good but too short ..... but the 1hr massage was 5 stars, and I have had a lot of massages, really every country I like to try their spa's etc.
Will I go back ????