“A wonderful place to enjoy your meal !”

Restaurant du Red House
Ranked #9 of 901 Restaurants in Marrakech
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Recommeded by Gault Millau, the restaurant of THE RED HOUSE invite you to enjoy some truly fine dishes, the very best Moroccan cuisine.You can also enjoy the traditional and authenticity decor. Every night, you can appreciate the show of belly dancer and life musicians. The restaurant is open from 11:00 to 15:00 and from 19:00 to 23:30.
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I went to this restaurant with my little family and we feel that we have made the right choice. Very nice place, designed in a traditional Moroccan style, situated on a nice calm street. We where met by smiling and friendly staff. It had a wonderful ambiance, the food was excellent, great presentation and quality, service was better : very nice people serving dinner.
I recommend this restaurant for all ! if you are in Marrakesh don't miss to visit the red house, it's a must see!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We arrived at this place and thought the decor was amazing, the resturant is not in the medina and can be quiet but dont let that put you off, it's only a short walk from the square, the food was excellant they have a moroccan and international menu, Food from both menu's was presented really well and tasted great, would highly recommend the seafood risotto of the international menu (the best risotto i have ever tasted) and the desserts were delish!

We had a three course meal and a bottle of wine and it was roughly £80.00 well worth it, the staff were friendly and we had a free after dinner drink. This place is defiantly worth a visit, highly recommened.

When i return to Marrakech i will defiantly be returning.

2  Thank Sally503828
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

loved the place, nice and stylish
Food... Go for morrocan card ane envoy the rest
We were group of people and each went for different dishs to try many things and i did try some asian fusion plate it was an horror
But i tried the morrocan plate of my wife and it was perfect

I don't think i will go back so

The manager was not there to give our remarks

Allam

1  Thank allammontreal
Reviewed July 8, 2012

It's the best place to eat an authentic Moroccan food, and i know what I’m talking about because I m Moroccan . We passed our vacation there for 4 days , it was a real pleasure, the staff friendly and helpful. The place is very very very AMAZINNNGGG . Hope your gonna enjoy it as I did with my wife and my kid.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Great food and off the beaten path. Not touristy, with excellent service.