“BRILLIANT Salads!!”

Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We went here for my husband's birthday whilst on holiday and had the most fabulous meal. You MUST have the Moroccan salads to start and just wait for the drama to unfold when they arrive, each one tastes divine. We also had the pastries to go with it, the mains, a tagine and kebabs were equally delicious and, so lovely, all the girls came out and sang Happy Birthday at the end. It's a beautiful interior and the approach is through lovely gardens - not to be missed.

There are newer reviews for Al Fassia Aguedal

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The tagines in this restaurant were the best we had whilst in Marrakech. More expensive than the other restaurants we had been to but definitely worth it. We seemed to have missed a trick when we saw everyone else having the salad to start however. We were very lucky to get a table as we had not booked (and appeared to get the last table). Most people seemed to have booked through their hotel or Riad. Overall great food and service, well worth a visit!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed at the hotel, so ate here twice and both times gorged ourselves on the food - even after being in Morocco for a while and being generally sick of tagine, still got it here and throughly enjoyed it. I had the vegetarian set meal the first night, which is appreciated and I think really vegetarian (at other places, vegetable tagines would have obvious meat stock in them) - it was a trio of salads (hummus, tabbouleh, very good), vegetable tagine with a really tasty sauce, and pancakes with honey. This was among the best food we had in Morocco, and I would definitely come here again if I am in Marrakech again. The second time we shared the salad starter which I would highly recommend. The restaurant itself feels very posh, and service attentive generally (although, the first night our server was a little less attentive then we would like). It is also run by women, which is pretty cool!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was part of our hotel but really worth a visit. Great salad, a meal in itself. Tagines and couscous plus amazing lamb. The best food and service we had in marrakech. Thank you ladies.

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Managed to luckily get a table at this restaurant as I would highly recommend that you book a couple of days in advance. The pigeon pastilla, mixed moroccan salads & lamb, caremalized onions & tomatoe tagine are a delight to ones tongue. The atmosphere is idyllic & the waitresses are are a pleasure to watch flocking around in their pretty little uniforms. I wish I'd have discovered this restaurant a little earlier on my trip so I could have returned. A definite visit for next time.