Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa
  • Pool
$399
$387
  • Pool
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$52
Hotels.com
$455
$439
Cancelon
All reviewsa free shuttle busbreakfast roomthe pool area is greatlovely hotelhalf boardmini breaktaxi ridecarrefour supermarketenjoyed my stayenglish teaplenty of sun loungersclean hotelnight breakthe general managerupgraded to a suiterooms are nicereception area
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Have just returned from this Hotel. Stayed for five days with a friend. Upon arrival we were greeted by some quite stern reception staff who gave minimum information. We were shown up to our room- which was absolutely filthy. Dirty carpets, dirty and torn beds, stained furniture etc. This was put right by staff by moving us to an 'upgraded' room- but gave us a poor impression from the start. Sad that this happened- especially as there were hundreds of empty rooms available at the time. The cleanliness of the beautiful reception area often did not reflect the cleanliness elsewhere. Very modern hotel which is a long way from the city centre. However, the hotel runs a free minibus several times daily.

Overall,, we had a very pleasant holiday and loved making new friends with some lovely guests and witnessing new sights and experiences in a fascinating city.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Just about to leave after a 4 night break booked through Travelzoo (via Broadway Travel) - the deal was too good to miss. The staff have been really attentive, friendly and professional from the smiling resturant staff through to the discreet cleaners who do a fabulous job. We have the standard room - bed is comfortable and the bathroom is really nice - though the other half doesn't think the shower is much cop the bath is really deep.
The pool is as other reviewers have suggested not for the feint hearted - absolutely freezing, but the pool area is really nice. The two restaurants that were open are decent, the wine is good though the supermarket down the road does a good bottle for half the price (the off licence bit is left of the entrance called Le Cave). I'd get bored with the choice of food if I were staying longer but for £30 for half boad the entire 4 days we are not complaining! You can choose to have the meal at lunch or dinner which is handy.
The Wifi is an added bonus - totally free and so simple and reliable to use. If you want to catch up on some emails when you are near the main square visit the cyber park - free wifi in the great outdoors - what a great idea!
The shuttle bus was really punctual during our stay - there was one occasion when the bus got full but the drivers will always come back for you on the next round (a wait of about 15 minutes). We got a cab from the square one evening and apid 40 diram (just over £3).The hotel is in an area that is a 15 minute drive from the heart of the action but we saw the newer part of Marracesh and that is a fair distance too. And yes the area surrounding the hotel is not exactly picturesque but this bothered me much less than I thought given the price we were paying and the facilities once inside the hotel - I guess this is why it is currently so cheap.
If you are from the UK then I don't know why you would choose to come to Marrakech in the Summer. The weather has been gorgeous - not a drop of rain in sight and I even managed to get a little sunburnt though it is much cooler in the evenings. There are fewer people (it must be heaving and sweltering in the centre during the Summer and also I think potentially you would be more bothered by the hotel being directly under the flight path - as it happened there are only one or two flights per day during the Spring so it doesn't bother you at all. I think that generally things are cheaper too - we managed to find a hannam experience with massage for 200 diram near the square (the hotel was charging about 500 during the period we were there but I heard from others it was great and obviously extremely convenient!) and a trip to the waterfall in the high Atlas mountains for 250 diram (approx £20 each for the whole day 8am-6pm) - I expect these deals are much more available in the low season.
All in all, I think this place is an excellent choice and it seems to me they are trying hard to improve standards all the time - I would recommend this place to others as a good base for exploring what Marrakesh has to offer - and certainly if you get a decent deal!

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room and got it! There is a nightclub that is attached to the hotel so bear this in mind if coming in high season (wasn't open whilst we visited)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda032
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed here for 7 nights with some friends after booking the hotel and flights through Easyjet. I was a little wary of what the hotel would be like as we didn't look into it but it was one of the best hotels I have ever been to. Not only were the staff friendly, attentive and caring, the facilities were amazing, especially the pool and rooms. Also there was a selection of restaurants as well as room service. Nothing was too much trouble to ask for. Having Wifi in the whole hotel was also a plus. The only bad thing I could say was the pool was freezing, but that didn't stop me jumping in. I couldn't recommend this hotel enough!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank KittyCat1410
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Just got back from a 4 night break at the Adam Park and had a fantastic time. The staff were welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. The facilities and food were all good and our room was cleaned every day. The spa is definitely worth a visit and the treatments are really good.

There is a small mall about 5 minute walk from the Hotel which includes a large supermarket. Alcohol is expensive here but that is to be expected and the alcohol section is tucked away and relatively small in comparison to the size of the supermarket.

A regular shuttle runs guests to and from the souks throughout the day.

Overall a fantastic trip and relaxing break in an amazing place.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NickieCupcake
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We changed from a Riad to this Hotel on the second day of our holiday. This was a nice and clean hotel. Although it was not near the square the hotel provides free shuttle service to the square. breakfast was very good. The room was cleaned everyday. Spa was very good and enjoyed the massage. They have 2 restaurants and the food was ok but not great. The hotel staff were very attentive and helpful.
only problem we had was when we took the hotel shuttle to Gueliz and requested the driver to drop us on the Avenue Mohamed V. He dropped us some where else and we had to walk back quite a distance as communication was a bit of problem as locals dont speak english and we dont know french or arabic.
overall we enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family