“PP is beyond fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Peacock Pavilions

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Peacock Pavilions
Ranked #85 of 1,130 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Ogden, Utah
“PP is beyond fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2010

It is not often that you take a trip you would consider "perfect" but that is the experience that I had during my stay at Peacock Pavilions. We were treated like royalty with our every need being met. And I will never forget the evenings eating dinner inside the hand stenciled tents in the olive groves or watching Casablanca under a full moon around the fire pit... it just doesn't get more perfect than that!
It is a place that you should not ... no, that you must not ... miss!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2010

As soon as we walked through the enormous front doors to the main house we were speechless so many beautiful things to behold. I think we have decided this is our new home away from home (we wish!). The relaxed vibe was just perfect.
When we stayed our amazing hosts with the most organised a wine tasting and a delicious banquet in the most exotic dining tent. But most romantic of all was watching the movie Casablanca in deck chairs at night in the middle of the olive grove that surrounds the pavillions. We even had popcorn.
The rooms in the pavillions have many reclining options, so after the madness of the souk it is wonderful to colapse with your favorite book or if you have neglected to bring one, Maryam has a great library. For sure someone will just appear with a cocktail to help your unwind! Even though it is out in the country, the car service makes this not an issue, it is a godsend to escape the madness of the medina.
We travel to Fes often but instead of going direct have now decided to reroute our journeys to include a stopover at PP.
I know this review has too many superlatives but PP is perfect. Thank you Chris & Maryam

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dreamer026
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2010

My husband and I stayed at Peacock Pavilions for our honeymoon when they first opened. Maryam and Chris have designed a beautiful layout and couldn't have been more welcoming. Our room was so beautifully decorated with all the modern amenities. We also had a private living room that opened out on to the pool. Maryam and Chris planned activities that we wanted to do (dinners, medina tour, a trip to Essouria) for us and had staff drive us in and out of the city. They brought us homemade breakfasts in the morning and any treats we asked for. I loved that the place was on the outskirts of Marrakech so we could get away from the hustle and bustle, but still hear the call to prayer everyday.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2010

Peacock Pavillions is itself an oasis. Located just outside the city this peaceful place is a real find. From the moment you walk through the expansive handcarved doors, you are greeted by the friendliest and warmest people there to make your stay as comfortable and amazing as possible. Situated on an 9 acre producing olive orchard, Peacock Pavillions atmosphere is as welcoming as it's staff. The marvelously decorated pavillions lay at the edge of the infinity pool, that beckons you for a cool dip.
Each room in the pavillons are different from the rest, all unique in decor and one of a kind collected art. The Proprietress, Miss Maryam, is happy to tell you the history and importance of this treasures, and I found that most fascinating. Each room has an en suite private bath with all the amenities of any five star western hotel. The beds are soft, clean and comfortable, and if you are lucky enough like myself , you may have a room with a rooftop terrace to watch the amazing sunsets of Marrekech. The food was incredible, served in a traditional moroccan tent, and wine tasting night was a treat. I highly recommend staying at the Peacock Pavillions while in Marrekech, I am already planning my next stay!!!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2010

Peacock Pavilions is a fabulous spot just a short distance outside of the hustle and bustle of Marrakesh. I loved staying here because it is beautifully designed, unique and very, very comfortable. After a busy and exhausting day in the souks, I loved being able to return to the calmness of Peacock Pavilions. The roses, olive trees, roof top terraces and luxurious rooms surpassed all my expectations and I am one picky traveler!

Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank lshewring
Reading, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2010

This was quite simply one of the best places I have stayed in. The staff were wonderful and the care and attention from Chris and Myriam welcome and gracious - quite unlike you would ever experience in a hotel. Peacock Pavilions is beautifully designed and wonderfully decorated, the views incredible, the food beautifully prepared and a delight on the tongue. The attention from the staff was measured and perfect - entirely available and with a smile and genuine care. We all enjoyed our stay immensely and would have happily spent another week or two (or more!).

1 Thank Gowitheflow
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2010

Upon arrival at Peacock Pavilions I felt as though I had woken up into one of my most beautiful dreams. All of the rooms are fit for Elle Decor royalty. The food was divinity and plentiful! The journey is entirely up to you. We chose to do Henna on the rooftop, a cooking class, dance meditation, and visit the Peacocks Maurice and Lulu. Others chose to relax by the pool, and shop in the souks nearby. To experience this place is an honor and a blessing! I'm counting the days until I can go back again because there truly is no other place in the world as fabulous, magical, and comforting as Peacock Pavilions.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business