“A dream come true”
Review of Peacock Pavilions

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Peacock Pavilions
Ranked #103 of 1,133 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Berkeley, California
“A dream come true”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have been following Maryam's blog for years and have poured over her book dreaming of one day making this a destination. After only a few months of planning I arrived at Peacock Pavilions with 9 members of my family and close friends. What an adventure we had! Michelle and Louise helped plan our Itinerary with gorgeous detail and excellent organization. But seeing the Inn with my very own eyes and experiencing the design was to me as an interior designer the high point of my vacation. Maryam and Chris have created a stunning environment that just slew me. Everyday I would discover something new, some precious little moment in a display, a flower arrangement, a well prepared meal. The staff was perfect. The food divine. The trips to the medina well planned and exciting. I can't wait to get back. It was amazing.

Room Tip: You kind of can't go wrong. They are all lovely.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Claire D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Staying Peacock Pavillions is truly an exceptional experience and one that I had been dreaming about for years. True to the pictures, Maryam and Chris have created a beautiful welcoming environment that anyone will love. The fact that my bedroom was decorated in my favorite shade of pink was really the icing on the cake. And my hair dryer was even pink too. Details Matter! I will be back, hopefully soon!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
New York City, New York
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Since 2011 I've continued to make multiple trips to Peacock Pavilions. I'm lucky enough to bring my EAT.PRAY.MOVE Yoga Retreat groups with me and am always so excited to share this amazing design hotel with them! Each time gets even better as well - even when I don't even think things can be improved upon, somehow the people at PP find a way to go above and beyond. You definitely become part of the family during your stay and besides the beautiful grounds, mouth-watering food, amazing service, and friendly hosts - PP offers such a wonderful locale as a refuge and oasis from what can be a bustling and sometimes overwhelming city of Marrakesh. I'm heading back in September already, and can't wait!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
NY, NY
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I just returned from a week stay at Peacock Pavillions. What an amazing experience! The grounds are beautiful, the rooms are fabulous and the owners and staff go out of their way to make you feel at home. Each room has its own theme and is spectacular in its own way. The main living areas are comfortable and beautiful. The food was fresh and delicious. I was there as part of a yoga retreat and they prepared delicious vegetarian meals for us. We also had fabulous cocktails - make sure to try the whiskey in a teapot drink!

Maryam, Chris, Michelle and the rest of the PP team - thanks for a wonderful and memorable stay!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed March 29, 2014

What an amazing experience I had at Peacock Pavilions!I Being there for a yoga retreat and travelling solo, I was taken care of the entire trip. From the pick up from the airport, to the staff, to the rooms, to the food..everything was AMAZING!! As a Designer, I feel in love with Maryam and Chris' style and the entire concept of their paradise resort! I would highly recommend PP if you love design, culture, fresh and delicious foods, friendly and accommodating staff, Yoga Retreats (EAT PRAY MOVE) and a place that makes you feel at home. Can't wait to book my next trip to Peacock Pavilions :)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Woburn, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I just returned from a week at Peacock Pavilions and what an amazing place!! The staff and owners were wonderful...very welcoming, friendly and willing to help in any way. I felt like it was my home away from home. The food was fresh and delicious. The variety of dishes served throughout the week was definitely a treat for the taste buds. I stayed in the Medina Pavilion and it was spotless and very comfortable. The decor and details of the property are incredible. Peacock Pavilions is a stunning and exotic place that I can't wait to return to!

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
San Diego, California
Reviewed March 25, 2014

And that is what Peacock Pavilions is..Paradise! Do it all over again?! Hands down, yes! From the moment of my arrival at the airport to my departure, everything was handled for me. I was truly able to go on a vacation where I did not have to do all the planning, it was done for me and amazingly well. My arrival at PP was greeted with warm a welcome by the staff. Tea and treats were waiting for us upon our arrival with a brief introduction. All meals provided to us were amazingly flavorful and traditional but with a twist! The staff (thank you especially to Michelle, she went the extra mile) cared so much to know our preferences as to what we liked, didn't, allergies, etc that it made the stay that much more carefree. The rooms were so beautifully decorated and impeccably clean. Staff always had our rooms prepared by time we returned back for the day. Peacock Pavilions is such an intimate atmosphere that you truly do feel you are part of the family when staying. Kudos to PP for making my first experience to Morocco PARADISE!!

• Stayed March 2014