“Sublime Service, Expertly Curated Design, Delicious Food”
Review of Peacock Pavilions

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Peacock Pavilions
Ranked #90 of 1,146 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Pacific Palisades, California, United States
“Sublime Service, Expertly Curated Design, Delicious Food”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Peacock Pavillions was an experience unlike any I have ever had in my world travels...and I have had the opportunity of staying at several 5-star resorts. It is simply the BEST. The food, the drinks, the rooms that are incredibly elegant and perfectly designed, the grove of olive trees that welcome you as you walk the grounds, the delightful staff....no detail left undone at this resort.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
PeacockPavilions, Owner at Peacock Pavilions, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
I am so truly sorry about how you feel regarding your stay with us. We love having our guests here and really do try and deliver an excellent experience. We generally find people to be happy here, as reflected in 100% of our other 96 reviews . Of course, we care very much about your feedback and wish that we had the chance to discuss it while you were here. Full rental of the facility is for a certain, contracted time and is communicated at the time of booking. As we are such a small operation, we do our best to accommodate our guests on arrival and departure day if we can, which we actually did for this group with some guests arriving prior to check-in and all guests departing past our check-out time. We are generally saying good-bye and hello to guests all with-in a few hours and turning the entire property around in a short amount of time with our small staff requires quite a flurry of activity. We prefer our guests to not witness this, as it tends to disrupt the idyllic, quiet setting that we are striving to create. We thank you for your feedback and wish you all the best in future travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 4, 2013

What an absolutely awesome adventure we enjoyed at Peacock Pavillions! From the initial greeting with delicious Moroccan mint tea in the elegant reception room, all week long in each noteworthy nuance, to the fabulous farewell dinner.....Peacock Pavillions sparkles like a shining star in marvelous Marrakech! Our room was charming, the cuisine captivating (especially desserts:), and abundant amenities amazing! Thank you, Michelle, for creating a climate conducive to relaxation & renewal!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed at Peacock Pavilions for a week this past winter, with a group of fellow photographers. This is a late review as I had problems uploading pics last time, then gave up. Silly me. I talk about Peacock Pavilions all the time, so I'm back to leave my review and add some pics.
We had an amazing stay. Maryam and Chris, the owners, and their staff were fantastic and incredibly helpful. I don't even know where to start with the food. The rooms were all gorgeous and ours overlooked the property, full of olive trees. The highlight may have been a movie night at their outdoor theatre. Absolute bliss. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Ask for the the bedroom on top floor of Medina Pavilion. Great views of the property.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank JNicolay
Nyack, New York
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Peacock Pavilions for three nights in May and had an absolutely amazing time. The property is so beautiful, the design of all the rooms is mesmerizing, the food is delicious, and everyone who works and lives there are simply great people. We can't recommend it more... it's a magical place to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dana H
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My sister and I stayed at Peacock Pavilions for 4 nights and loved it. Maryam and Chris are welcoming hosts and the property is just stunning. We stayed in the Atlas Pavilion and loved the charming decor and freedom of having our own little house. Dinners were delicious and the staff went above and beyond to make sure that all of our needs were met quickly and with a smile. Best of all, there are five cats that live on the property! We were especially smitten with Tobie, Bizou and Freckles who were always willing to hang out with us by the pool and watch the birds frolic in the water. They were very loving and not intrusive - just ready to purr and snuggle with you if invited onto your chair. I would highly recommend staying at Peacock Pavilion as it was a welcome respite after a few days in the Medina.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed May 22, 2013

From the decor eye candy at every glance, to the accommodations, to the fantastic meals and lovely staff.... first class. I am partial to the gorgeous stenciled patterns, as I helped create many of them. This was my second trip, and the opportunity to stay in this fabulous place, after having worked on projects there during construction - I am speechless at the beauty, and attention to every tiny detail!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Peacock Pavilions is above and beyond the most amazing escape from everyday reality one can take. From the warm welcome the moment you arrive to the gorgeous property and dazzling design, every second of your stay will be filled with comfort and joy. And the food... the best meal I had in all of Morocco. If you don't stop through here you are surely missing out.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have unique features and luxurious accommodations- you will be overwhelmed with del...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends