New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“as heavenly as i had imagined..” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Peacock Pavilions

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Peacock Pavilions
You added Peacock Pavilions to your Saves list
Ranked #90 of 1,177 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Skaneateles, New York
“as heavenly as i had imagined..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

i've been waiting years to visit Peacock Pavilions - it was worth the wait.. and did not disappoint!
we stayed 3 nites. we worked w Michelle to help plan/arrange our day excursions and experiences. we were gone all day, each day..my only regret is that we had more time to spend on the beautiful grounds to explore and lounge by the pool. It is about a 20min car ride from the bustling main areas of Marrakech -a welcome end to busy days of exploring and adventure. breakfast was amazing each day. we had dinner arranged for our first evening -one of the best tangines we tasted in Morocco! pre-trip planning and communication was excellent.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank shellykennedystrang

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is my 2nd time staying at Peacock Pavilions and I already feel like I'm part of the PP family. With each stay we are greeted with kindness and care that goes beyond your normal hotel type stay.
The food was once again the best we ate the whole time we were in Morocco and breakfast at PP may have been the favourite part of my days!
The property itself is like a museum- every wall showcases masterpieces of African culture and yet every room feels cosy, inviting and friendly. Maryam, Chris and their family are wonderfully warm and enchanting hosts, while Michelle and the PP staff go out of their way to make your stay run smoothly. I had such appreciation for the time and care that was put into our stay. We were made to feel so welcome and no request was a trouble.
Thank you PP, I hope I can return again and again!
p.s. The outdoor cinema is divine!

Norwich, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Peacock Pavilions is one or my favourite places in Morocco. It's an escapist rural haven where you can relax among the olive groves and by the pool, but still be within easy access of Marrakech. The design of the guest pavilions is unique and wonderful and Maryam and Chris are charming and insightful hosts. I can't recommend Peacock more highly. For families especially this offers a wonderful introduction to Morocco.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our stay at Peacock Pavilions was nothing short of magical. Each day was full of surprises, from the most delicious cocktails made with ingredients form the garden to hot water bottles in our bed.

You could spend your entire time there looking at and admiring all of the art and cultural artifacts that Maryam has collected form around the world. I can not stop thinking about it!

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

From the amazing decor to the impeccable service, no detail is overlooked at Peacock Pavilions. This really is a special place and I highly recommend it. Thank you Maryam, Chris and Michelle for a fabulous stay...can't wait to return!

Asheville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

In February I returned to Peacock Pavilions for the second time. And it was just as wonderful as the first. An oasis pulsing with magic, the owners and property manager see to your every need with a smile and utter grace. The food remains to be the best I've experienced in Morocco and the hot water bottles delivered to our room in the evening was a little luxury that I now feel I can't live without in the cold months of winter. Thank you to Maryam, Chris and Michelle for an incredible week!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The peacock pavillions are beautiful. You are taken care of perfectly by the welcoming owners as well as the highly professional staff. The food is balanced, freshly prepared and made with love. I am a total food geek and I am rarely really happy about my food when I travel. As in the surroundings there is attention to detail in everything. The rooms are all decorated individually and every object has a story that the owner is happy to share with you. The bathrooms are equally functional and beautiful. It was too cold to use the pool during our stay in february. It is perfectly located between the olive trees of the property. Since it was cold the fireplace was lit and we had hot water bottles waiting in our beds in the evening. I finish by mentioning a fantastic outdoor cinema. My only minus and this is purely personal was my bad conscience of sleeping in such a protected and cosy place after seeing a lot of poverty outside of it. But then again the luxury was totally appreciated...I HIGHLY recommend this place!!