Peacock Pavilions
$280
$260
$1,058
$1,016
All reviewsyoga retreatdining tentolive treesmagical experiencethe entire propertymoroccan homebeautiful retreatan oasisatlas mountainspleasure of stayingmoroccan culturecommon areascall to prayertucked awaymoroccoaccommodationsinsider
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Peacock Pavilions is one or my favourite places in Morocco. It's an escapist rural haven where you can relax among the olive groves and by the pool, but still be within easy access of Marrakech. The design of the guest pavilions is unique and wonderful and Maryam and Chris are charming and insightful hosts. I can't recommend Peacock more highly. For families especially this offers a wonderful introduction to Morocco.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our stay at Peacock Pavilions was nothing short of magical. Each day was full of surprises, from the most delicious cocktails made with ingredients form the garden to hot water bottles in our bed.

You could spend your entire time there looking at and admiring all of the art and cultural artifacts that Maryam has collected form around the world. I can not stop thinking about it!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

From the amazing decor to the impeccable service, no detail is overlooked at Peacock Pavilions. This really is a special place and I highly recommend it. Thank you Maryam, Chris and Michelle for a fabulous stay...can't wait to return!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

In February I returned to Peacock Pavilions for the second time. And it was just as wonderful as the first. An oasis pulsing with magic, the owners and property manager see to your every need with a smile and utter grace. The food remains to be the best I've experienced in Morocco and the hot water bottles delivered to our room in the evening was a little luxury that I now feel I can't live without in the cold months of winter. Thank you to Maryam, Chris and Michelle for an incredible week!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The peacock pavillions are beautiful. You are taken care of perfectly by the welcoming owners as well as the highly professional staff. The food is balanced, freshly prepared and made with love. I am a total food geek and I am rarely really happy about my food when I travel. As in the surroundings there is attention to detail in everything. The rooms are all decorated individually and every object has a story that the owner is happy to share with you. The bathrooms are equally functional and beautiful. It was too cold to use the pool during our stay in february. It is perfectly located between the olive trees of the property. Since it was cold the fireplace was lit and we had hot water bottles waiting in our beds in the evening. I finish by mentioning a fantastic outdoor cinema. My only minus and this is purely personal was my bad conscience of sleeping in such a protected and cosy place after seeing a lot of poverty outside of it. But then again the luxury was totally appreciated...I HIGHLY recommend this place!!