WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Dreaming of my return!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Peacock Pavilions

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Peacock Pavilions
Ranked #76 of 1,187 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Charleston, South Carolina
“Dreaming of my return!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our stay at Peacock Pavilions was nothing short of magical. Each day was full of surprises, from the most delicious cocktails made with ingredients form the garden to hot water bottles in our bed.

You could spend your entire time there looking at and admiring all of the art and cultural artifacts that Maryam has collected form around the world. I can not stop thinking about it!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

From the amazing decor to the impeccable service, no detail is overlooked at Peacock Pavilions. This really is a special place and I highly recommend it. Thank you Maryam, Chris and Michelle for a fabulous stay...can't wait to return!

Asheville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

In February I returned to Peacock Pavilions for the second time. And it was just as wonderful as the first. An oasis pulsing with magic, the owners and property manager see to your every need with a smile and utter grace. The food remains to be the best I've experienced in Morocco and the hot water bottles delivered to our room in the evening was a little luxury that I now feel I can't live without in the cold months of winter. Thank you to Maryam, Chris and Michelle for an incredible week!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

The peacock pavillions are beautiful. You are taken care of perfectly by the welcoming owners as well as the highly professional staff. The food is balanced, freshly prepared and made with love. I am a total food geek and I am rarely really happy about my food when I travel. As in the surroundings there is attention to detail in everything. The rooms are all decorated individually and every object has a story that the owner is happy to share with you. The bathrooms are equally functional and beautiful. It was too cold to use the pool during our stay in february. It is perfectly located between the olive trees of the property. Since it was cold the fireplace was lit and we had hot water bottles waiting in our beds in the evening. I finish by mentioning a fantastic outdoor cinema. My only minus and this is purely personal was my bad conscience of sleeping in such a protected and cosy place after seeing a lot of poverty outside of it. But then again the luxury was totally appreciated...I HIGHLY recommend this place!!

sydney australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed at the end of two weeks travelling in Turkey. We had 6 unforgettable nights here...It is just beyond decryption. It was the perfect place to stay after the craziness of the days wandering in the medina and souks...you forgot where you were. It just felt like paradise - and one you felt at home in.
Maryam's decorating is so beautiful...it is just one of thos places you want to sit and look at everything around you. Her eye for detail is amazing. It has inspired me and energized me and makes me want to have a bit of Moroccan Style in Sydney.
Chris her husband was so helpful and kind, and their kids are so adorable. Michelle was so attentive to every detail of our days there...with private vans, to tours in the Berbere Villages (a must)
We stayed in the Medina Pavillion but also saw the Atlas Pavillion - both are just too pretty for words.
Since we were there in January we saw the Atlas Mountains snow covered...could see from the house - just breathtaking.
There is really too much to write. I kinda dont want to share this one because it is so magical....I could write forever about the lovely tent we got to eat our beautiful dinners in - THE best cooking!!! and every night a gorgeous table setting, the cocktails in the main house, the afternoon teas, the sweetest kittens running amuck, yummy brekkies, the comfiest beds...and all the attention to detail from all of the staff.....
Makes me sad that its so far away....because I wish we could go back!

Room Tip: Every pavillion has the most divine rooms you have ever seen.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Rabat, El Kelaa des Srarhna, Morocco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

Our stay at Peacock Pavillions was starstruck; eyes traveling over textures to find new treasures of art and craft at every turn. PP is an ode to what pleases the eye, to the forms, colors and textures that caress the soul so. We spent three dreamy days at PP, distilling the subtle flavors of the kitchen and letting the beauty sink in. Attentiveness and warmth of the staff completed the protrait. A dream place.

Room Tip: discover them all! they are all unique --
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

After the hustle and bustle of Marrakesh Peacock Pavilion was a quiet oasis of beauty and calm. It's a décor lovers dream and the food prepared using herbs and veggies from their garden was absolutely delicious.We loved relaxing by the pool and walking around the property amongst olive groves - I'd recommend this for the end of your travels if you are in Morocco for a while - it's lovely just to be quiet and relax on the beautiful property. Maryam is also super helpful when it comes to shopping tips!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple