“(Kinda want to keep this one a special secret....) Pure bliss.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Peacock Pavilions

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Peacock Pavilions
You added Peacock Pavilions to your Saves list
Ranked #90 of 1,171 Marrakech B&B and Inns
sydney australia
“(Kinda want to keep this one a special secret....) Pure bliss.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed at the end of two weeks travelling in Turkey. We had 6 unforgettable nights here...It is just beyond decryption. It was the perfect place to stay after the craziness of the days wandering in the medina and souks...you forgot where you were. It just felt like paradise - and one you felt at home in.
Maryam's decorating is so beautiful...it is just one of thos places you want to sit and look at everything around you. Her eye for detail is amazing. It has inspired me and energized me and makes me want to have a bit of Moroccan Style in Sydney.
Chris her husband was so helpful and kind, and their kids are so adorable. Michelle was so attentive to every detail of our days there...with private vans, to tours in the Berbere Villages (a must)
We stayed in the Medina Pavillion but also saw the Atlas Pavillion - both are just too pretty for words.
Since we were there in January we saw the Atlas Mountains snow covered...could see from the house - just breathtaking.
There is really too much to write. I kinda dont want to share this one because it is so magical....I could write forever about the lovely tent we got to eat our beautiful dinners in - THE best cooking!!! and every night a gorgeous table setting, the cocktails in the main house, the afternoon teas, the sweetest kittens running amuck, yummy brekkies, the comfiest beds...and all the attention to detail from all of the staff.....
Makes me sad that its so far away....because I wish we could go back!

Room Tip: Every pavillion has the most divine rooms you have ever seen.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Rabat, El Kelaa des Srarhna, Morocco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Our stay at Peacock Pavillions was starstruck; eyes traveling over textures to find new treasures of art and craft at every turn. PP is an ode to what pleases the eye, to the forms, colors and textures that caress the soul so. We spent three dreamy days at PP, distilling the subtle flavors of the kitchen and letting the beauty sink in. Attentiveness and warmth of the staff completed the protrait. A dream place.

Room Tip: discover them all! they are all unique --
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

After the hustle and bustle of Marrakesh Peacock Pavilion was a quiet oasis of beauty and calm. It's a décor lovers dream and the food prepared using herbs and veggies from their garden was absolutely delicious.We loved relaxing by the pool and walking around the property amongst olive groves - I'd recommend this for the end of your travels if you are in Morocco for a while - it's lovely just to be quiet and relax on the beautiful property. Maryam is also super helpful when it comes to shopping tips!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We had such a wonderful three day stay at Peacock Pavillions. I felt like I was staying at the private villa of a good friend. Alexia and Michelle attended to our every need. Maryam took time out of her very busy schedule to map out a custom shopping excursion. It is well staffed, spacious, clean and beautifully designed. It was a wonderful treat to have an entire Pavillion to ourselves and have a delicious private dinner in the living area with the fire roaring. My children had such fun swimming in the stunning pool and playing on the trampoline. Perfect spot for families.

I could go on and on. Sufficed to say you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: If you are travelling with friends or family, just rent an entire Pavillion. It is worth it.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Mission Woods, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying here as part of a yoga retreat, and it far exceeded my expectations. The experience was like staying with good friends. Maryam and Chris were spectacular, gracious hosts and very engaging. The staff, especially Michelle, was focused on making our stay a glorious experience. Thank you to you all for a wonderful vacation!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank chf2970
Provo, UT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Peacock Pavilions is completely unique to any other place I've stayed while on vacation. The décor is as fascinating as a visit to the museum but somehow manages to also accomplish a feeling of comfort and relaxation. The food at Peacock Pavilions was better than any I had throughout my whole trip. I felt very safe during my stay and the property is so beautiful and private. The staff was extremely friendly, informative and reliable. I hosted a creative retreat here with a group of 12 people and everyone absolutely loved it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I really loved my stay at Peacock Pavilions - it is a gorgeous oasis just outside the city! I would not hesitate to go back and stay here, it's peaceful, gorgeous, and food is absolutely amazing. It's not very often that a hotel feels more like home than your actual home, but Maryam and Chris have managed to create just that! There is wi-fi access at the pool and you have access to every amenity you need during your trip. The staff is fantastic and always ready to help with whatever you need. The entire place is eye candy for the decorator's soul, and there is so much to learn about the surrounding local culture. I cannot recommend this place highly enough!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank haleagirl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marrakech
El Fenn
Al Fassia Aguedal
Al Fassia Aguedal
#90 of 504 in Marrakech
5.0 of 5 stars 351 reviews

Been to Peacock Pavilions? Share your experiences!