WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor
“Great location, great hospitality!”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Riad Arabia

Check Availability
Request to Book
Very good
Riad Arabia - colours of the riadd
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

4 of 5 bubbles Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Lizzieboo...
Droitwich, United Kingdom
“Great location, great hospitality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

My husband, two children (ages 14 and 12) and I, spent 10 nights at Riad Arabia: After being there for less than 24 hours, we already felt like we'd been there for days; it is such a peaceful and relaxing place, that it's easy to forget you are on the doorstep of the souks.
Rashida was an absolute (and very smiley) star and, despite the fact that we were there during Ramandan, she cooked us some of the most wonderful meals, and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. There was the welcoming smell of the chicken tagine on our arrival at the riad and, after being shown around by Rashida and Radouan (who met us at the airport and accompanied us on the taxi journey to the riad), we ate (and enjoyed) it by the pool.
During our stay it was, as we'd expected in August, extremely hot (around 45C at it's peak) so the air conditioning in the bedrooms was a welcome necessity! The pool was also great for cooling off, although I had to initially brace myself each time I went in as, despite the info provided, it wasn't -or at least didn't seem to be- heated, and I am a self confessed wuss!
We took pre-booked trips to the Atlas Mountains and Essaouira which were both beautiful, not to mention cooler, and definitely worth visiting. Radouan met us at the Riad and accompanied us to our taxi for each of the trips; our taxi drivers and English speaking guides at both locations were friendly and helpful. The Jardin Majorelle in Marrakech also provided some cooling respite from the heat, and is just a short taxi ride from the riad.
My daughter and I went with Rashida, and her sister Zahira, to the local Hammam after buying our savon noir, gommage etc. from the souk with Rashida earlier in the day -I also went with her another day to buy spices etc. so that we can now attempt to replicate some of her tasty dishes in our own kitchen!
We have already recommended Riad Arabia to several friends, and hope to return ourselves one day -Inshallah!

3 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 5 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
4 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property 4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Rachida's cooking and hospitality!
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Cupcake92
London, United Kingdom
“home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2011 for a stay in January 2011
people found this review helpful

I loved every moment of our stay. Upon arrival we were welcomed by Rachida and Mustapha. A welcoming mint tea was awaiting us in front of a lit fireplace.
Although the temperature was cold at night the heating in the rooms, the fireplace and the heated swimming pool were great.
The food we had booked for our first dinner was a classical chicken tagine and a warming soup and salads to start with. Finishing off with a hot banana caramel.
Rachida's smile and daily assistance made such a difference.
We also booked a medina tour with a recognised moroccan guide.
The rooms were welcoming, beautiful light and moroccan decoration. Very charming and homely. All rooms have airconditioning or heating and towels for the pool are provided.
I loved the breakfast in the sun on the terrace with a view of the atlas mountain...I could not believe how pleasant and warm it was during the day, great sunbathing on the terrace. Cold at night. The advantage is that the ryad is covered during the winter so you can enjoy the poolarea and the courtyard. At night the pool is lit and creates a great atmosphere.
I definitely am coming back. Thank you so much.
Great transport facilities when you need it. Airport transfers organised and on time. Very reliable drivers.
We also went into the Atlas staying overnight at the mountain lodge and had two days in the dessert camp with a private guide. Fantastic memories and am planning to return for my birthday next year.
Rachida's cooking is typical moroccan and tastes far better than all the restaurants we visited in the medina. Highly recommended for friends and family.
Thank you so much.
helen & Co

5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Traveling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Make Inquiry
Enter dates for more accurate prices
Any
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing