WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of KiFKiF

KiFKiF
Ranked #11 of 113 Shopping in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Sustaining the moroccan tradition of craftmanship has been the core purpose of Kif Kif since the beginning. Designed by women well aware of trends, our fashion accessories are handmade in the moroccan tradition. Any time, you choose a Kif Kif brand gift for someone or for yourself, you buy a product HandMade In Morocco. This year 2015, we celebrate our 10th anniversary. So keep in touch by following us on all social media and you might see some new development happening.
Warsaw, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Soo NIce to Meat!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

I had a opportunity to meat an owner Stefani - she is georger woman! So delicate but strickt - lead a business there!! sooo sympatique!!!! I wish to meat her again - good good quality of the selling item - wish to be a litlle as she is :)
dora

Visited July 2011
2 Thank dora1974

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice selection of goods, relaxed shopping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

Very nice selection of products, different from what you find on the Souk and slightly more oriented to western tastes. No pressure to buy, fixed, reasonable prices. A nice breather from the insanity of the souks

Visited June 2012
5 Thank InesDomingos
New York City, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“A WONDERFUL FIND”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

Right at the entrance to the souks, KifKaf is a tiny treasure trove of accessories and clothes that are perfect for gifts (and to be fair, I bought a few things for myself). For such a small space, there is an enormous selection of Moroccan delights that are beautifully styled and reasonably priced. I particularly enjoyed the young saleswoman who knew the merchandise thoroughly and made wonderful suggestions when I explained the types of things i was looking for. She was so sweet, gracious, kind and helpful - I only wished I had more room in my suitcase! Definitely worth stopping by when you are there!

Visited May 2012
5 Thank twothereandback
Frederiksberg, Denmark
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 210 helpful votes
“Fashion and accessories - something different”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2011

This shop has a small, but very interesting, selection of womens clothes, handbags, jewellery and other small things. It's all suitable for Paris or London, but located in the Marrakech Medina and fairly priced. It's worth visiting - most of the clothes comes in only one piece, so you might be lucky and bring home something unique.

GPS Location: N 31.37.649 W 007.59.542

Visited April 2011
7 Thank JeJeWe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2010

During my last visit to Marrakesh, I went to the store kifkif in Medina. I love to shop because it represents everything I love: the true Moroccan crafts, creativity, kindness and in addition it helps women, children and people in need by donating a portion of its sales business to local charities. The saleswoman tells me when another shop that just opened outside the Medina. I jump into a "petit taxi" which drops me to the store in the district of Sidi Ghanem approximately 10 minutes from downtown. I reflected on the spirit of kifkif in sharing, kindness and creativity and more, oh surprise, objects for years 50's-60's-70's and I love ... This mix is truly delicious unlikely ... Go there Current ...

4 Thank Travellerpottyjijo