TripAdvisor

Reviewed October 7, 2019
adamazlan
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2019

I would highly recommend Absolute Morocco. Sanae’s service was top notch. She has the perfect balance of professionalism and warmth. She handled all of my tourl needs like a real family member would. With genuine care. I can’t wait to go back to Morocco. There is a still so much more to discover. There is no one I’d rather do it with than Absolute Morocco.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I had a wonderful 4 weeks in Morocco. Sanae was friendly and very helpful in organising our accommodations, transport and places to visit. She went out of her way to help us out and in this one instance had to make some payments first on my behalf. We would highly recommend Absolute Morocco for any couples planning a trip.

Date of experience: December 2018