2,042 results
All reviewsmobile phoneeucalyptus roomfree laundry serviceambre roomroof terracesidi ben slimanelocal phonethe main squarefresh fruitmint teaatlas mountainstaxi standsend someonean oasisday bedwinding streetsmoroccan dinner
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough about this place. The staff is fantastic and often would send someone to walk with us to a restaurant so we didn't get lost. Free tea or fresh OJ any time you want as well as free laundry prior to our trip to the desert. The views from the room during breakfast are fantastic. Wish I could give 6 stars.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights, then another night after I returned from Essaouira with my father. I would highly recommend this hotel for the following reasons:
- The old city of Marrakech can be a confusing place to navigate. The staff walked with us numerous times to various locations to ensure we did not get lost.
- They will give you a phone to call them with any issue. I used this many times after I was finished eating and they would send someone to come get me and walk back with me
- The room was always clean, fresh fruit and water were always available, laundry is free, and they were even able to repair my father's cashmere sweater that had a hole in it flawlessly!
- Elena, one of the managers was incredibly helpful in all aspects of my trip. She sat with me and helped me plan my trip to Essaouira, called hotels for me, and helped me organize my transportation there. Elena also helped plan a personal tour with a guide of the old city which was amazing
- The staff recommended places to eat, then called and made reservations for me
- The breakfast in the morning is delicious. We had eggs, a variety of breads and spreads, fresh yogurt, fruit, orange juice, coffee, and cereal. The staff will make anything you ask them to
- Their hamman and massage was excellent - and included depending on the package you get.

All in all and excellent hotel

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing time. Truly top notch service and rooms. Breakfast was amazing—excellent coffee, the best orange juice I’ve ever had, great fruit, wonderful pastries.

The souks can be confusing, so the Riad will provide you with a guide and a phone if you have any difficulty. They give great food recommendations as well as sight seeing recommendations.

I can’t wait to come back and stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2017

My partner and I traveled to Morocco for two weeks. We stayed in Hiltons, Sofitels, Movenpick, but our most luxurious and outstanding stay was at Riad Kheirredine. From the moment we arrived, we were treated warmly, respectfully, and valued. We chose Riad Kheirredine because of its outstanding interior design and upstairs patio. But what amazed us the most during our stay in the Riad was the exceptional people we met. Their tour guides Driss and Mohamed all spoke French, Arabique and English and when they walked us throughout the Old Medine - we felt secure and warm. Their receptionists Sara, Elena, and Asthma are truly outstanding communicators. They made sure we had everything we needed to have a successful time in the Riad and in Marrakech. Their serivceman Ibrahim and Abdou are the most genuine and kind hearted people I met in life. We celebrated our anniversary and Ibrahim ensured we have some of the best dinings experiences. Most of all I want to let you know their Sales Manager, Imane, is the most professional, caring, genuine, and kind hearted souls. She properly explained how to safely navigate Marrakech and you can tell she genuinely cares about your stay at Riad Kheirredine. You can already tell how much of an impact their people can make and when I look back at Marrakech - I enjoyed the city very much but Riad Kheirredine is truly the highlight. Don't second guess staying at this Riad. I also advise you try and book directly throught their website as it is more effecient and consumer friendly - Andre & Nasim.

Room Tip: Laundry is complimentary and well worth it.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Amazing people, amazing service, amazing Riad! Definitely the place to stay in Marrakesh. Don't hesitate, just book it and you will not regret it!!! Almost forgot...Don't leave without trying the spa!!! Thanks to all the staff and especially to Sara!

Martina&Farouk