We've been the first time in Marrakech and were glad to be in this Riad.
Run by two young Italian ladies, the service offered everything you want:
- really good breakfast and dinner!! (you should eat here at night on the roof terrace, better than le comptoir!)
- guiding through the medina (after short time, you don't need guidance any more)
- hints what to do, where to do, how to do. Arrangements...
The rooms are nicely held in an oriental but not overloaded style. It was clean, well maintained and silent. You could borrow travel guides which helped us a lot to plan the days.
The service was outrageaous - you could place every wish at the reception (ok, it is clear that you have to pay for extra services but it service was comparable to luxury hotels that charge 4 times the price of this riad).
We loved to have breakfast and dinner at the roof terrace that was nicely maintained with a beautiful view over the medina.
We got a mobile telephoine for the case we were lost, but we didn't used it.
Shortly: we felt really good and would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Marrakech As when reading a book, Marrakech is ready to be leafed through. It will welcome and pamper you with that unique sense of warmth that only Morocco can offer. You will feel exhilarated by the smell of its perfumes and its light, it will be an encounter that your traveller's soul should not miss. The Riad Kheirredine has 14 unique rooms and draws its energy and originality from its capacity to function as a bridge, a connection, between the past and the present. Thanks to the refined use of silk and the art of the "thadelakt"and the "zellij", you will be able to discover the true soul of this country. The Riad can be defined like a boutique hotel as we have a personalized service. All our Rooms are equipped with: Telephone, Safety Deposit Box, Air Conditioning, Heating, Soundproofing, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Free toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, Bathtub(depend on room categories) or Shower, Wake-up service, Towels/Sheets, Towels and linen. In our Rates include: A full Moroccan breakfast with a touch of Italian style. Water, fresh juices, fruit, tea, coffee, cappuccino and Moroccan pastries included in the room rates. Mobile phone to communicate with our Riad 24 hours, Wi-Fi, multilingual reception 24/24 and a night watchman. Our Fusion restaurant propose an international and Moroccan cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Riad Kheirredine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Kheirredine Hotel Marrakech