We've been the first time in Marrakech and were glad to be in this Riad.
Run by two young Italian ladies, the service offered everything you want:
- really good breakfast and dinner!! (you should eat here at night on the roof terrace, better than le comptoir!)
- guiding through the medina (after short time, you don't need guidance any more)
- hints what to do, where to do, how to do. Arrangements...
The rooms are nicely held in an oriental but not overloaded style. It was clean, well maintained and silent. You could borrow travel guides which helped us a lot to plan the days.
The service was outrageaous - you could place every wish at the reception (ok, it is clear that you have to pay for extra services but it service was comparable to luxury hotels that charge 4 times the price of this riad).
We loved to have breakfast and dinner at the roof terrace that was nicely maintained with a beautiful view over the medina.
We got a mobile telephoine for the case we were lost, but we didn't used it.
Shortly: we felt really good and would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad can defined like a boutique hotel as we have a personalized service. All ours Rooms are equiped with phone, minibar, safetybox, hairdryer, insuite bathroom, heater and air condioning. We have a multilanguages staff service 24 to 24 hours. In the restaurant we have a international and Moroccan cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Riad Kheirredine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Kheirredine Hotel Marrakech