We can confidently re-iterate all the positive feedback from previous reviews which we used as a basis for booking our stay. The riad, the rooms, the pool, the sun terrace and breakfasts are fantastic. Above all the people and customer service is excellent. Yajaira, Valentina and all their staff are great, for us with all their friendliness, assistance and helpful advice make what would be a great stay anyway, into a fantastic experience.
We travelled with out 2 daughters (11 & 15) and stayed in the Jasmine suite. Although this is arranged over three floors the addition of our own terrace was a bonus.
Without repeating many of the other comments, some additional points you might find useful are:
- the desert tour organised for us was fantastic and allowed us to experience another part of Morocco. In our view, the standard tour would be best spread over 4 days/3 nights (rather than the std 3 days/2 nights) as there is quite a bit of travelling involved, however you get to visit and stay in some great places. Some might struggle to do this in light of the overall time spent Marrakech v atlas mountains & desert, but its worth consideration if you can make it fit,
- the combined cooking and spa day that they arranged for us is great value. We did this they day after returning from the desert. A big bonus was that our girls stayed at the riad whilst we did the cooking part and then Ishmael escorted them to the spa to meet us later in the day The girls had a great time on there own at the riad, Valentina and Yajaira arranged lunch for the girls at a very nominal cost - no fuss, a small touch but indicative of the great customer service.
Thank you everyone at Riad Kheirridine for a fantastic and very memorable holiday,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Marrakech As when reading a book, Marrakech is ready to be leafed through. It will welcome and pamper you with that unique sense of warmth that only Morocco can offer. You will feel exhilarated by the smell of its perfumes and its light, it will be an encounter that your traveller's soul should not miss. The Riad Kheirredine has 14 unique rooms and draws its energy and originality from its capacity to function as a bridge, a connection, between the past and the present. Thanks to the refined use of silk and the art of the "thadelakt"and the "zellij", you will be able to discover the true soul of this country. The Riad can be defined like a boutique hotel as we have a personalized service. All our Rooms are equipped with: Telephone, Safety Deposit Box, Air Conditioning, Heating, Soundproofing, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Free toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, Bathtub(depend on room categories) or Shower, Wake-up service, Towels/Sheets, Towels and linen. In our Rates include: A full Moroccan breakfast with a touch of Italian style. Water, fresh juices, fruit, tea, coffee, cappuccino and Moroccan pastries included in the room rates. Mobile phone to communicate with our Riad 24 hours, Wi-Fi, multilingual reception 24/24 and a night watchman. Our Fusion restaurant propose an international and Moroccan cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Riad Kheirredine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Kheirredine Hotel Marrakech