“Visited Annexe, total waste of time!”

Mille & une Nuits Hammam Spa
Ranked #25 of 103 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
Perth, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Visited Annexe, total waste of time!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

We went for a Hammam during our stay and found it to be a total waste of time & money.

The scrub & steam session was flimsy, the massage was flimsy, the whole experience one I would recommend you do not take!

To make matters worse, there are signs telling you not to tip the staff yet we were hassled towards the end of our massage to give a tip...... To the point one of the staff followed us out and followed us to the restaurant we were going asking for money!!!! It was very frightening indeed, please avoid.

2 Thank ALandOL

Cheshire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Blissful - wonderful experience....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

After the madness of the square, and the constant hassle of the men - this was a brilliant reprieve...
It was quiet, peaceful, the women were respectful, and motherly.
I LOVED my treatments, it was one of the best massages I had ever had...

I have noticed from other reviews that money went missing, but our bags were put in lockers, and we held the keys, so our belongings were very safe.
We were given the full treatments, showered, rubbed with black soap, and then left in the traditional steam room (VERY hot!), then showered, scrubbed with the mits, then covered in clay, showered, then massaged with argan oil. The massage was wonderful, from tips of fingers and toes, to the top of my head! My masseuse was wonderful, and constantly checked how I was during the experience. We were then left to dress, and taken to a lovely lounge and served mint tea!
I floated back to my riad! I will definitely go back.....

Visited September 2013
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beware your wallets”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went to this hammam on reccomendation by our Riad. Although the experience was ok (not brilliant but nothing terrible - as it is very close to the main square it is over-priced) after we left we realised 600 dirhams was missing from our wallet. As it was there before we went in and not there afterwards, we can only conclude that they took it while we were enjoying the massage and hammam. Very disappointing. Agree with others about the pressure to tip.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Emily B
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't go here!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

This is good value but the staff leave a lot to desire, they all put massive pressure on you to tip. The masseusse I had, had no training,

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tracy K
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Very relaxing hammam. Highly recommended”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Went there with my wife was very relaxing the Hammam staff and owner was really friendly. Highly recommended place there is so many of them just check the inside out first and service and price before agreeing to the treatments.

Visited May 2013